The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

P

pickup

Funny how Putin wants Trump in office and poor Paul had all of these sordid connections with the Russians. Just coincidence, and a bigger coincidence that he was fired ("resigned") just as you said he would be.

What a great manager Dumald (or Dumbald if you prefer) Drumpf is. 3 sets of management teams for his campaign, and he's still losing...big.

So nothing to worry about , riiight?

Sportello

C1AjP21XUAAmNsf.jpg:small

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Lies, Lies....all of it...LIES!! I've never met Putin, don't know Putin. I don't even know who Putin is! I have NO connections with Russia in any of my businesses, even though there are many pictures of me with Russian Mafia tied financiers who gave me NO money. NONE. ZERO. It's all a campaign by a bunch of FAT, LESBIAN LOSERS who wanted Hillary.

Is my microphone on? Oh, Jesus Christ. Did I say that? I DID NOT say anything or any part of WHAT I JUST SAID.

I can hardly wait until we discover what's really going on with Trump and Russia. I'm hoping for impeachment and trial.

newfie

Lies, Lies....all of it...LIES!! I've never met Putin, don't know Putin. I don't even know who Putin is! I have NO connections with Russia in any of my businesses, even though there are many pictures of me with Russian Mafia tied financiers who gave me NO money. NONE. ZERO. It's all a campaign by a bunch of FAT, LESBIAN LOSERS who wanted Hillary.

Is my microphone on? Oh, Jesus Christ. Did I say that? I DID NOT say anything or any part of WHAT I JUST SAID.

I can hardly wait until we discover what's really going on with Trump and Russia. I'm hoping for impeachment and trial.
upload_2017-1-1_17-1-38.png

newfie

Hey Butthurt Conservitard. Show us Trump's taxes. Let's make sure he doesn't have any ties to Russia. You know, the ones he doesn't have. Show us the taxes and then we'll move-on. In the meantime, try to get over your pain.

your constant tears give me great pleasure, losers do not earn the right to demand anything

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
your constant tears give me great pleasure, losers do not earn the right to demand anything

No. Americans deserve to know if their President is a traitor and a crook. Just ask Richard Nixon. Have your boy show us his taxes, Snowflake.

He can't, because he's dirty. A dirty little Snowflake.

newfie

No. Americans deserve to know if their President is a traitor and a crook. Just ask Richard Nixon. Have your boy show us his taxes, Snowflake.

He can't, because he's dirty. A dirty little Snowflake.

cry for me little snowflake it gives me great pleasure.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey Butthurt Conservitard. Show us Trump's taxes. Let's make sure he doesn't have any ties to Russia. You know, the ones he doesn't have. Show us the taxes and then we'll move-on. In the meantime, try to get over your pain.
You actually think he would list Bribes pay by Russia on his tax returns ?