The Safety Thread about Distractions from Headphones And In Cab Radios (Package)...

rod

Retired 22 years
I ran a converted to 12 volt medium size boom box that fit on the dash for many years. Being the rebel I was it was always plugged into UPS power via a couple of alligator clips.

Overpaid Union Thug

I wear a Bluetooth "neck phone" and sometimes play music through it in one ear. I have all my calls and texts announced and read to me. I was able to download my songs from iTunes into my Droid phone phone.

Packmule

Look at the bright side, yea, your hearing will suffer, but hey, no kidney stones!
My hearing is barely passing DOT with hearing aids, and I've had kidney stones twice! Gave birth to two grains of sand! The pain would kill a woman! Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My hearing is barely passing DOT with hearing aids, and I've had kidney stones twice! Gave birth to two grains of sand! The pain would kill a woman! Lol

That ain't good. I thought all that bouncing around would loosen things up?

Packmule

You have to drink lots of water to keep things flushed out. Unfortunately, I'm not that fond of water. Much prefer coffee!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We had a parking lot meeting, the company and the union have agreed to allow one ear bud, not two, while operating the vehicle. The company has the right to disallow the use of devices in the center as it may interfere with other company devices, this isn't enforced. This was conveyed via Matt H., B.A. out of 728 for those of you lucky enough to be in our local.