the single stupidest thing about UPS that i know of

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I heard from an owner of a UPS Store that when a package is returned to them ups keeps the fuel charge money meaning that in order to refund the customer fully the store has to cover the amount.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Why would ups return a package (with the exception of damage) and return any of the money for shipping.

If the package is damaged, then the UPS store has the insurance money collected from the customer that should reimburse the difference.

I know they charge out the behind for insurance.

d

chev

Nightcrawler
Welcome aboard, Stevo!!!!!!!!!! Glad to have ya. :happy-very:

Now we can start a round of row row row your boat, gently down the stream, merrily.....................ya ok you know it.
And a 1 and a 2 and a 3

Can I join? A boat ride is so romantical.......:happy-very:
Just as long as Steve doesn't try anything funny.:laughing:

Heyyyyyy, thats not the oar!!!:sick:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sure Chev. Lets see how many we can get in the boat before it sinks. But we will be happy singing Row row row your boat...............:happy-very:

Danny, you gonna join us?

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I'm in as long as we're boating in a warm climate.

My son & daughter in law went ice skating in Orlando at an outdoor rink a few days ago. She said the ice condition was not that good. They were in jeans & sweaters. My brother's in laws were visiting in Florida from up North and they were swimming that same night. Now thats almost as funny something UPS would do!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I think all joking aside, a BC cruise would be fun. 3-7 days in the carabean with 5-6 stops. Charter the whole boat for the guys/gals in brown.

Cheryl, what do you think?

Would be fun to at least get 3-400 together anyway. Right after christmas. Make ups wonder what we are up to.....:wink2:

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I just got goose bumps!!!!!!!!!!! Not kidding.

That would be so much fun to do. I have always wanted to do a cruise. What a way to do a first one!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well then why dont we plan it. Say the week after Christmas, 2010?

That would give everyone the time to plan, and give the powers that be enough time to secure the ship.

Any takers?

d

Getting started on something like this might be easier that one would think. The first thing you would need to do is get a good travel agent involved. They would know who to talk to get details worked out.

kingOFchester

WOW, This is to funny!

The other day I was delivering to a travel agency, and the same thought crossed my mind. A BC cruise. Get the poll going and lets see what we can do. I'm in.

:peaceful:

kingOFchester

I have done group cruises in the past, and cruise lines will work with you. They will set up diffrent bars for everyone to meet. You can also get a group rate. I can look into it too, as I have some experience with this sort of thing. I am a long standing poster over at cruisecritic(dot)com.

First need to decide where, when and how long. Carnival is probably the cheapest bet, while royal caribbean is a little nicer without being "snobish".