the single stupidest thing about UPS that i know of

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Trpl, are there alot of cruises going out from your coasts? Galveston would be one that comes to mind but I don't know!:please:Where would one go out of Tx?

I think one out of Texas would be pretty centrally located for everyone.

I don't know of any departing from the Gulf of Mexico, but there may be some. I've left out from Fl and Puerto Rico. Those were all Caribbean cruises. I hear the Mexican Riviera cruises out of Ca are alot of fun too. I've been on Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian lines(listed in order of my favs). All were fun and the boats were all very nice, excellent service. One of the cruses I was on ( forget which line) we had problems at two of the 4 ports we were to stop at. One we didn't even go into port because of a Venezualan civil uprising. LOL, the cruise line said it was a tug boat captain strike, but when we got home we read in the newspaper about the true problems.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I haven't ever been on a cruise. We have friends that go regularly. Mexican Riviera would be great. Carnival , RC are the best. I have not heard anything good about Norwegians freestyle.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What I did hear about "freestyling" was that you still have to make dinner reservations.......now, you have to assign someone to do that every night. Too much trouble, especially for a group. Much better to have an assigned time......early or late seating.