The Six-Figure Club

NXA

What does it sound like, honestly?
Do you have signs posted around your center with various "clubs" (volume, scratch, dned, etc) ? And those questions? With "new members this month:" ... I think they should post a six-figure club. Tongue in cheek, of course. I'll be in next week, I think :)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Thanks I already knew that. I was scared......Its ok you can beat me up for being a dumb butt. You cannot beat me any worse than I beat myself, every day.
Just remember this: when the market is crashing, it's on sale. So go buy more. You always buy the market WHEN IT'S DOWN.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
And they are all starting to get back in. Which scares me. It will crash again only a matter of time and it usually happens when everyone feels safe as can be.
I'm almost ready to start going somewhat conservative. I figure we're good for 2 years yet. If we get a Rebublican President in 2016 I'm locking in the gains

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm almost ready to start going somewhat conservative. I figure we're good for 2 years yet. If we get a Rebublican President in 2016 I'm locking in the gains
The only thing that has me optimistic is republican congress and democratic president historically has meant huge bull markets.