The sudden intgrity influx

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Having a point of view that no one here can relate to does not make his views objective, they make them meaningless...baseless. When he is no more forthcoming of what he does (in a forum full of people that at least say "driver" or "sup" or "ie guy") than a rock....it makes his presence unwelcome. What he fails to realize in his weird state of paranoia, is that people aren't interested in what his position is because THEY WANT TO HUNT HIM DOWN GRRRRRRR!!!!!, it's because they probably want a basis of perspective, some way to relate to his point of view and opinions. It's inconsiderate in my opinion.

Imagine someone walks up to you and your wife and starts asking all kinds of questions about your medical history, and starts telling you that you need more exercise, and wants to know what medications you take.....you would probably have a problem with that if he then decides to not tell you why he is asking you those questions, what his name is, or what he does. On the other hand, if he says that he has a Ph.D and is a doctor, you begin to understand WHY he asked you those things, and you will probably be more comfortable answering him.

In other words, he needs to shhit or get off the pot.

Wow! Like X 100

I would just like to be in earshot if he tried his routine in the real world to take notes on how long it would take the questioned person to get around to telling him to friend off.

Nimnim

The Nim
I actually enjoy his posts. They are almost always objective and spark discussion, and I believe those are his intentions.

Me too,but like a canary in a coal mine his sweetness is lost.
Maybe he's a martyr and would rather be fired and lose his job for refusing to do something unsafe.
Who cares.If he wants to be the ups Jesus then I wish him well.

I'm kinda the same. I feel I sparks discussion, but sometimes when a reply to a post is made you really have to scratch your head. I enjoy almost all ofthe posts I makes though I do feel at times they ignore what is said to get a different phrased response that contains the same information.

Nimnim

The Nim
Also I really enjoy hypothetical situations, and I​ does create quite a few of those. I do understand they're not for everyone though.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Haha. I do like the discussions that are brought on board, but much like TOS, he/she really is a love/hate online personality. Which is ok. I'm just the type of person that is easy going. If someone doesn't care for me, it's alright, but I do take other peoples views and feelings into consideration. Just so long as I'm not a slave to worry. Everyone gets offended at some point. I ​seems to rub folks the wrong way without trying.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Haha. I do like the discussions that are brought on board, but much like TOS, he/she really is a love/hate online personality. Which is ok. I'm just the type of person that is easy going. If someone doesn't care for me, it's alright, but I do take other peoples views and feelings into consideration. Just so long as I'm not a slave to worry. Everyone gets offended at some point. I ​seems to rub folks the wrong way without trying.
sortaisle,

I agree.

Integrity and talking matters of integrity seems to do that.

Sincerely,
I

cino321

I can relate to a lot of his posts. He often brings up things that have crossed my mind in my career that are totally relatable.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Having a point of view that no one here can relate to does not make his views objective, they make them meaningless...baseless. When he is no more forthcoming of what he does (in a forum full of people that at least say "driver" or "sup" or "ie guy") than a rock....it makes his presence unwelcome. What he fails to realize in his weird state of paranoia, is that people aren't interested in what his position is because THEY WANT TO HUNT HIM DOWN GRRRRRRR!!!!!, it's because they probably want a basis of perspective, some way to relate to his point of view and opinions. It's inconsiderate in my opinion.

Imagine someone walks up to you and your wife and starts asking all kinds of questions about your medical history, and starts telling you that you need more exercise, and wants to know what medications you take.....you would probably have a problem with that if he then decides to not tell you why he is asking you those questions, what his name is, or what he does. On the other hand, if he says that he has a Ph.D and is a doctor, you begin to understand WHY he asked you those things, and you will probably be more comfortable answering him.

In other words, he needs to shhit or get off the pot.

strange no response. ??

'Lord Brown's bidding'

I can relate to a lot of his posts. He often brings up things that have crossed my mind in my career that are totally relatable.

Are you saying you relate to Integrity's posts, or are you saying he can relate to his own posts?!

I am enjoying this thread, as it seems all of you are pretentious and self-centered, and CRAZY....with REALLY BAD grammar!

"I really enjoy I's posts, for I seems objective, and thoughtful, and stirs discussion. However, I can be a little pretentious, and I really don't like that about I at all....

Are you saying you relate to Integrity's posts, or are you saying he can relate to his own posts?!

I am enjoying this thread, as it seems all of you are pretentious and self-centered, and CRAZY....with REALLY BAD grammar!

"I really enjoy I's posts, for I seems objective, and thoughtful, and stirs discussion. However, I can be a little pretentious, and I really don't like that about I at all....
Oh No he found us..Time to change avatars again!!!lol

Integrity

Binge Poster

APettyJ,

I really don't understand your point of posting this.

Please explain what you mean.

Sincerely,
I