The support for H2O is so strong overwhelming across the United States and Canada

We voted for the contract. We wanted it. We never folded. My 140,000 compensation package is good enough for me. I can't tell any of my customers about it. My neighbors this I'm over paid. My brother in law can't understand the live I live. To quote CHRISTOPHER WALLACE I went from negative to to position.
Then answer me this question. If the contract was so good, why didn't you accept the health care you voted on?

Why should you and the rest of the country accept the enhanced healthcare ,?

Spongebob1

Just because I'm am voting for the underdog doesn't mean im going to lay down.
I will just have to work harder.

I'm voting for the underdog too! The guy is smart, has a great work ethic, he's fair, he's a 37 yr teamster, he's 59 yrs old not 75-76 and he is what the teamsters need to rid this Union of corruption! My vote is for Z

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I haven't reported anything in a while son and you know it.
I'll take your word.
Moderated reports do not have who reported it or whose post was moderated.
I rarely look at the reports anyway.
I just work the Reported Queue and the Moderation Queue.
If it doesn't show up in those two places, I probably will not see.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'll take your word.
Moderated reports do not have who reported it or whose post was moderated.
I rarely look at the reports anyway.
I just work the Reported Queue and the Moderation Queue.
If it doesn't show up in those two places, I probably will not see.
Long story short , like him or not @Lead Belly is trying to stand up and provide a better life for all our teamster brothers. He sacrifices a lot to do this. Not many people I know would sacrifice there "free time" to union issues , especially with young kids .

I respect the hell out of him , and if you are a teamster you should as well, he is what we need if we are going to continue to be the strongest union in the country. Try coming home after an 11 hour day and fielding calls about 9.5 issues while you already missed your kids baseball practice and haven't ate dinner yet.

He isn't afraid to stand up to management scare tactics , that have gotten out of control, and put his job on the line to do the right thing. Vote H or vote opposition , know this , @Lead Belly wouldn't continue to put his job on the line if he didn't feel like H wasn't capable. Rant over. Good night.