The support for H2O is so strong overwhelming across the United States and Canada

10 point

So the IRB is TDU?
This should help you.
IMG_20160816_200012.jpg

There are more volumes in this set In case you finish this by the end of the year.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This should help you.View attachment 92946

There are more volumes in this set In case you finish this by the end of the year.
So your saying the IRB is in bed with TDU? Seems ironic that they are trying so hard to prove their worth. I can't believe that people who pretend to be keyboard tough guy know it alls, blindly throat TDU D's and cannot decipher when they are getting screwed by the farce they have chosen to put all their faith in. Stupid TDU.

10 point

So your saying the IRB is in bed with TDU? Seems ironic that they are trying so hard to prove their worth. I can't believe that people who pretend to be keyboard tough guy know it alls, blindly throat TDU D's and cannot decipher when they are getting screwed by the farce they have chosen to put all their faith in. Stupid TDU.
Is this a trick question or a filibuster?
You are chasing your tail.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
For also what it's worth in many places that Fred has campaigned members have been left in disarray after smiling his breath. This validates a point I've made that members aren't going to want to smell that crap mouth stuff. Personal hygiene is something you learn in grammar school and it just plain grosses people out.
Butt breath...lmao