The Teamster Pension collapses continue.

LagunaBrown

You really don't understand the difference between $20,488 and $25,000 a year?

And you are happy with the $20,488?
How many time do I have to explain this to you? First off there may not even be any diversion in 2016 or 2017. Secondly your numbskull plan would cancel your peer 80, you would be in teamcare and your retiree medical would be astronomical. So, again go compare what you have with UPSers here on Browncafe that are outside of the WCTP and have different a Taft Hartley. You see each state and every local have their own autonomy. When the Teamsters negotiate a contract and get a sum they will distribute it accordingly between pension or Health & welfare. If you don't levy them that means one will be less funded. That being said please do somey research and you will see all the high pensions will also pay high costs in healthcare. Now do the math and you will also see you are still making more than you ever have into your pension and have a great healthcare package for retirement because the good job balanced by the Teamsters in the West!

You should also invest in a 401k and not just depend on a pension, it's called diversity and is a wise plan if you care about your future.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How many time do I have to explain this to you? First off there may not even be any diversion in 2017 or 2018. Secondly your numbskull plan would cancel your peer 80, you would be in teamcare and your retiree medical would be astronomical. So, again go compare what you have with UPSers here on Browncafe that are outside of the WCTP and have different a Taft Hartley. You see each state and every local have their own autonomy. When the Teamsters negotiate a contract and get a sum they will distribute it accordingly between pension or Health & welfare. If you don't levy them that means one will be less funded. That being said please do somey research and you will see all the high pensions will also pay high costs in healthcare. Now do the math and you will also see you are still making more than you ever have into your pension!
The last 2 diversions start Aug 2016 and Aug 2017, not 2017 and 2018.

Get it right.

The rest of your tantrum was just as wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

The last 2 diversions start Aug 2016 and Aug 2017, not 2017 and 2018.

Get it right.

The rest of your tantrum was just as wrong.
It is 2016 and 2017 (sorry for the misprint) but you know damn well what I meant and as I stated that money can go into pension upping contributions in excess of $20,488 a year. That is no tantrum it is facts! Do the research and prove me wrong if your so sure of yourself instead of giving me your pouting opinions.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It is 2016 and 2017 (sorry for the misprint) but you know damn well what I meant and as I stated that money can go into pension upping contributions in excess of $20,488 a year. That is no tantrum it is facts! Do the research and prove me wrong instead of giving me your pouting opinions.
When ever some person or group (WR177 healthcare plan) has the authority to take your money (pension increase)they usually will.