The things customers say or do...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Came around the back of a house and a dog tied up in back is barking like crazy. Guy comes out of the house in his white briefs and stars shooting at the dog with a BB gun.

iruhnman630

Came around the back of a house and a dog tied up in back is barking like crazy. Guy comes out of the house in his white briefs and stars shooting at the dog with a BB gun.
And you haven't called the police yet? I nearly punched a guy once to stop him from beating his dog. The only thing the poor dog did was try to play with me.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
After delivering a TV up unshoveld steps,I fell down the steps on way to P/C
Customer says ,,,good thing you wern't carrying my tv,who would pay for that??
I said I dont know,but dont worry YOU are now on the do not deliver list !!

Covemastah

Do you know my cousin ( fill in the blank ) he used to work at UPS in L.A back in 92 !! (3000 miles away
)

Yah I think I knew him !!

Covemastah

Pulled into a coffee shop at service plaza on Mass Pike at 3am and was asked why we deliver so early in the morning !!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've posted this before in a similar thread. When on rural routes in the summer I get told fairly often. Oh look here comes the guys that makes the big bucks. I wish I had your job. My immediate thought is its 2 pm on Wednesday and your hammered prob not gonna happen.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just had a random person at the gas station tell me. If u have a box full if 100's and 50's in your truck ill take it.

Where do these people come up with this stuff. What makes them think when I'm on my lunch break I want to converse with all these random people.

Ms.PacMan

I had a guy tell me today we are WAY over paid and do anything different than the Pizza guy does
I had a guy on my route tell me the same thing and when I glared at him he said that it wasn't just me - he thought his brother, a pilot, was overpaid too "Nothing more than a glorified bus driver", he said!

WOW! What freakin nut job on the radio or TV are they listening to?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I had a guy on my route tell me the same thing and when I glared at him he said that it wasn't just me - he thought his brother, a pilot, was overpaid too "Nothing more than a glorified bus driver", he said!

WOW! What freakin nut job on the radio or TV are they listening to?

Hannity, Beck, Savage, Dennis Miller et al.

There was a note on the door today (a package that had an adult signature required sticker on it) It said UPS person I will be home anytime after 8:30 tonight.!..My reply to the note was...So will I..

You may have the same sign on the side of your truck as I do...My sign says If you are a complete screwball, or if you see me eating some food or if your spouse doesnt want to talk to you....PLEASE COME OVER AND BOTHER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S IF THE MAILMAN or the Fedex guy screwed up your package ..I would like to hear about that too!!!!