The time has come.

CAFAL

I will never vote for romney. I think we need election reform. If you make more than 200k a year, you can't run for anything. Also you don't get on a ballot unless you visit the state. And congress gets paid by commission. You don't propose and vote on bills,you don't get paid. See how quick ***** gets done

CAFAL

I will never vote for romney. I think we need election reform. If you make more than 200k a year, you can't run for anything. Also you don't get on a ballot unless you visit the state. And congress gets paid by commission. You don't propose and vote on bills,you don't get paid. See how quick ****http://bc1.styleanddesign.netdna-cdn.com/forum/images/smilies/group1/
censored2.gif gets done

And how about they pay for their own cars and gas!

av8torntn

I will never vote for romney. I think we need election reform. If you make more than 200k a year, you can't run for anything. Also you don't get on a ballot unless you visit the state. And congress gets paid by commission. You don't propose and vote on bills,you don't get paid. See how quick ***** gets done

I'd prefer to see Congress get a deduction from their pay for every bill they propose. Our government shouldn't exist to get things done it's sole purpose should be to protect our freedom in my opinion.