The time has come

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For an informal poll.... Who here thinks its time to add a minimum post count for anyone wanting to start a new thread? I know barnyard and I are on the same page how do the rest of you feel?

jaker

trolling
Hi my name is dick , my driver told me to put my name on my pants , so when we take them off I know which ones are mine

By the way is it right for my driver to run me to death walking pkg's to the front door and back , while he sits in the truck fixing the loaders mess and lining up our next stops

Also do you think ups will hire me after the first I am a hard worker and I think I can help out a lot by going into management

Ideliver

Hi my name is dick , my driver told me to put my name on my pants , so when we take them off I know which ones are mine

By the way is it right for my driver to run me to death walking pkg's to the front door and back , while he sits in the truck fixing the loaders mess and lining up our next stops

Also do you think ups will hire me after the first I am a hard worker and I think I can help out a lot by going into management

I was told the same lies by HR. Work hard and show up each day and your drivers recommendation WILL get you a job after peak. i think we been bamboozled!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Every time a person walks into the Customer Counter who is lost & looking for the HR office , as they walk away I always state, " come 5 years he/she'll will be my next Center Manager ".

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
For an informal poll.... Who here thinks its time to add a minimum post count for anyone wanting to start a new thread? I know barnyard and I are on the same page how do the rest of you feel?

Why? I skip over reading some of the same ol' same ol' from some of the old timers who keep beating the same dead horsies...skipping over the newbies is no big deal.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I think all posts should be heavily moderated. If the person does not talk about UPS, how hard their job is, how IE is bad, etc., the post is not allowed. I hope this helps.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.

Non of the drivers I have worked with have done that. They walk packages almost as much as I do. Also I am back there at times helping with the loader's mess.

upschuck

If we had a minimum post count before we could start a new thread, then we might get a lot of "hi", "good morning", and crap like that just to get up to the limit.