The torture never stops

gostillerz

They can follow me around all day there wasting there time I still get paid and I'm still not going to pull my mirror in.

Oooh, they hate me for that. If pulling in a mirror could potentially save them the $10 because it could get hit, I'm not sticking my arm out there.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The job gets easier once you accept the fact that, no matter what you do, they will still find a reason to bitch about it.

jaker

trolling
I will take that massage over those stupid safety ones we get every day

Today message cancer kills everyone so if you stop you could live forever ( something like that I never read them ) big up and move on

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
It's all about your attitude. Does it make you happy or sad that you have to be off by 7PM? Make it your mission to be personally hurt to be off by 7PM. Then, if you work until 9PM, you've won the lottery. Make your feelings vocal, and known to all relevant management members. Get off at 6:45PM? Tell them you will take an extra 150 stops. Get done? friend&ck no! But you'll do your damdest to get those first 26 stops off. And make it known that you will be pitch perfect sheeting up the 124 you missed until 11PM.

Walk the line

Rumor has it...they may start to force drivers in on Saturday's if they have the available hours? May explain the 1830/1900 punch out time...

cino321

Rumor has it...they may start to force drivers in on Saturday's if they have the available hours? May explain the 1830/1900 punch out time...

Dude they can't make you come in on a scheduled off day. Period. If you want to come that's a whole different story.

barnyard

KTM rider
Read your supplement.

I thought it does say something like, "may be forced to work a 6th day if hours are available and there are emergency conditions." I do remember reading something to that effect.

I doubt that they would need to force many. I suspect that our center would get enough volunteers. We have plenty of guys that are complaining that they are not going over 50 hours at peak. I am not one of them, I am perfectly happy with 45-46 and would be even happier with 40.

Notretiredyet

I haven't had a day less than 10.5 since Thanksgiving. They send people home everyday and work the rest to near exhaustion, the center had 2 accidents and an injury last week, imagine that. The wife gets more PO'ed than me about the long hours, as I've learned thru the years how to deal with the challenges this time of year brings. Bring it on.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Routes have either been cut,and /or routes that are usually put in during peak havent been added in my Center. The lower senior guys arent getting any hours while the rest of us are working right at 60 hours. We had a Ketter audit this past week,and dispatch was forced to add routes so the auditors would have drivers to interview,as the auditors werent keen on staying until 10 pm .
Whilst the auditors were busy asking DOK questions,as well as being VERY concerned over which door the employees entered and exited( please note my sarcasm here ) they felt questions about how safe it was forcing drivers to work so much overtime and the safety factor of deilvering to houses after 9 pm a complete waste of their time,and accused those of us who asked such questions of being 'smart alecks'

packageguy

If it's not one thing,it's another.
We want you to stay under 12.
We want you under 9.5
I swear while we're out there sluggin',they all sit around
trying to find new ways to make our lives miserable .
This is the new form of torture.
With all the helpers hired for peak,we all got this msg.
(tried to resize it unsuccessfully)back and punched out bt 7 PM.

IMG_20121207_144412.jpg

That was our message the week before last, Last week we got message your not producing like you should, only keep helper 3 hours. I say okay, I call office at 4:30
tell them what I have left. They start yelling, I say okay do you want missed pieces or missed pick ups....

kingOFchester

Tired of the helper messages:

"be sure to put 31 stops in helper board"

"Drop off helper and helper Diad in dense area"

"put 31 stops in helper Diad as soon as they get on truck"

"Do not put more then 3-5 stops per .5hr in helper board"

"Keep helper for 1.99"

"make sure you put 31 stops in helper board"

All of the messages conflict with previous messages. So no matter what we do we are not following one or more of the directives.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If it's not one thing,it's another.
We want you to stay under 12.
We want you under 9.5
I swear while we're out there sluggin',they all sit around
trying to find new ways to make our lives miserable .
This is the new form of torture.
With all the helpers hired for peak,we all got this msg.
(tried to resize it unsuccessfully)back and punched out bt 7 PM.

IMG_20121207_144412.jpg
Third-grade English apparently is not a prerequisite for your OMS.