The Trump Election and FedEx

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is Fred's wet dream come true. Trump, a GOP Congress, and probably a few Supreme Court picks means that the chances of a union are absolutely ZERO. Open season on unions and hourly employees. FedEx Ground is undoubtedly safe as well.

Heil Der Fuhrer Trump!!

vantexan

This is Fred's wet dream come true. Trump, a GOP Congress, and probably a few Supreme Court picks means that the chances of a union are absolutely ZERO. Open season on unions and hourly employees. FedEx Ground is undoubtedly safe as well.

Heil Der Fuhrer Trump!!
What were the chances when the Democrats controlled Congress and the presidency in 2009?

oldrps

Better hurry, he's building a wall. He says it's to keep Mexicans out, but it's really being built to keep us from leaving.:laugh:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Open season on unions and hourly employees.

Sorry to interrupt your meltdown, but you've been saying that it's open season on hourly employees for one reason or another for as long as I've been reading posts at BC.

You may now resume melting down.

Heil Der Fuhrer Trump!!

zOZC7cc.jpg

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Better hurry, he's building a wall. He says it's to keep Mexicans out, but it's really being built to keep us from leaving.:laugh:

He'd build that wall on the Canadian border. You really think white liberals would flee to Mexico, a nation of brown people???

vantexan

He'd build that wall on the Canadian border. You really think white liberals would flee to Mexico, a nation of brown people???
10% Caucasian. And I can attest that the majority of white Americans in Mexico are very liberal if public forums are an indicator.

Serf

It's always the same rhetoric every election cycle. The GOP candidate is Hitler and Liberal stars are moving the Canada. I think Samuel L. Jackson said he would move to South Africa if a Trump Victory occurred. Which I find slightly amusing. Why isn't Jackson isn’t threatening to move to Zimbabwe, the Congo, or Somalia? Moving to a genuine Black country would definitely not be a pleasant experience for Jackson, and deep down he knows it. Hence the comfortable compromise of South Africa. Black enough to distance himself from the ridiculous stampede of White liberals heading for Canada, instead of Mexico,;) but White enough to ensure the high quality of life that a Hollywood superstar requires.

Oldfart

Heil Der Fuhrer Trump!!
Maybe Trump can convince Fred to get you to go away. You hate it so bad, yet you continue to scan the time clock every day. Kinda makes you the bigger idiot.

Democrats had 8 years to do something. Insurance cost skyrocketed, poverty levels skyrocketed, deficit level skyrocketed. I would say Obama was a total failure.

vantexan

It's always the same rhetoric every election cycle. The GOP candidate is Hitler and Liberal stars are moving the Canada. I think Samuel L. Jackson said he would move to South Africa if a Trump Victory occurred. Which I find slightly amusing. Why isn't Jackson isn’t threatening to move to Zimbabwe, the Congo, or Somalia? Moving to a genuine Black country would definitely not be a pleasant experience for Jackson, and deep down he knows it. Hence the comfortable compromise of South Africa. Black enough to distance himself from the ridiculous stampede of White liberals heading for Canada, instead of Mexico,;) but White enough to ensure the high quality of life that a Hollywood superstar requires.
Kind of like Obama spending vacations on Nantucket.

Meat

On average, how much time do you spend each week psychoanalyzing celebrities?

vantexan

Do you have any idea of how big of a :censored2:ing maroon you sound like?
No, maybe you can enlighten me. The fact is that whenever there's a racial flare up Obama puts in his two cents worth about how badly blacks are treated in America and then goes off to the rich liberal white enclave of Nantucket for vacation. Seems odd to me. Something tells me you are really smarting over Trump winning.

Oldfart

Nobody protested when a black was elected president. Now we have thousands protesting that Trump was elected. Does that make todays protesters prejudiced?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry to interrupt your meltdown, but you've been saying that it's open season on hourly employees for one reason or another for as long as I've been reading posts at BC.

You may now resume melting down.

zOZC7cc.jpg

I hear you're under consideration for Reich Minister of Propaganda. Hourly workers and unions have been under GOP attack since Ronald Reagan, but you cannot admit that. The attacks will only intensify. Nice to see that a loser like you elected a bigger loser.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nobody protested when a black was elected president. Now we have thousands protesting that Trump was elected. Does that make todays protesters prejudiced?

Yes, we are prejudiced against white racist homophobe psychos with inflated egos and dead orange rats on their heads.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe Trump can convince Fred to get you to go away. You hate it so bad, yet you continue to scan the time clock every day. Kinda makes you the bigger idiot.

Democrats had 8 years to do something. Insurance cost skyrocketed, poverty levels skyrocketed, deficit level skyrocketed. I would say Obama was a total failure.

Oh, so you and Obama have something in common then.

Meat

Insurance cost skyrocketed...

True, but insurance costs have skyrocketed during every recent administration. This would have happened regardless if Obama Care was put into effect or not - this trend will continue for the foreseeable future.

poverty levels skyrocketed...

"skyrocketed" is not really an apt term in this case. When Bush left office the poverty rate was 14.3 and now it is 14.5; an increase for sure, but it is hard to tell what affect the Great Recession had on poverty rates - keep in mind, to date, 90 percent of the population has still not fully recovered from the economic losses they incurred.

I would say Obama was a total failure.

Unfortunately, as far as his campaign promises are concerned, yes, he was a failure. However, his status quo administration is essentially what Americans should expect from future administrations unless there are historical happenings such as 9/11. The global economy has been in place for many decades and there is not much that can be done by one administration regardless of the party. It would take a global effort to recreate a more equitable economy, and everybody knows that will not be happening.