The Truth !

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It is amazing how quickly the "old guard" can take a thread and turn it into a kindergarten discussion. I guess when you really have no defense for your kings, (Hoffa and Hall) you start trying to divert the subject matter to popcicles and cotton candy. That is why this site is a joke!
I thought your thread posed excellent questions and discussion. was looking forward to lively debate. too bad.

It is amazing how quickly the "old guard" can take a thread and turn it into a kindergarten discussion. I guess when you really have no defense for your kings, (Hoffa and Hall) you start trying to divert the subject matter to popcicles and cotton candy. That is why this site is a joke!
Are you saying you don't like this site Irish??? What don't you like about it?? It's a discussion forum. Nobody is being mean or violating the TOS are they? Why such harsh statements? Is it really that bad. I just got a couple slap in the face private messages and it's still not that bad. Get over it and get in the game.

Irishman Collins

Are you saying you don't like this site Irish??? What don't you like about it?? It's a discussion forum. Nobody is being mean or violating the TOS are they? Why such harsh statements? Is it really that bad. I just got a couple slap in the face private messages and it's still not that bad. Get over it and get in the game.
I am saying that not debating the issues and reverting to elementary b.s. issues is a waste of my time. Where are all the good debates with in the game, 5 points, stonefish?

Inthegame

No "they" didn't, Gregare was never a contender.
Gegare not a contender? So an International VP, Conference Director, PO for over thirty years, known by every locals leadership and able to get big name PO's on his slate (with many more chickenpoops promising and then backing out) if that's not a contender, good luck Tim S.

Gegare not a contender? So an International VP, Conference Director, PO for over thirty years, known by every locals leadership and able to get big name PO's on his slate (with many more chickenpoops promising and then backing out) if that's not a contender, good luck Tim S.
Timmy needs sandy and she ain't coming. Looking at his slate it's like a who's who. Like who are these people?

10 point

IF local leadership supported him over H & H.
That may have been a variable?
Hmmm.

Spongebob1

A swing and a hit,......knocks it out of the park,...
You are absolutely correct,.....several VP's backed out cause they didn't have the "kahuna's" do follow through,.......