The Union: The business behind getting high.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by k_Loader_Airhub, Dec 3, 2008.

1. k_Loader_Airhub

k_Loader_Airhub New Member

The Union: The business behind getting high.

United Pot smokers Unite!!!!!!!!!!!

2. chev

chev Nightcrawler

huh? What are you smoking?
  3. tieguy

tieguy Banned

wow a regurgitation of the united pot smokers line which probably first popped up about 25 years ago. How original.
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I started watching this and stopped after 2 minutes. 2 minutes of my life I won't be getting back.
  5. diesel96

diesel96 New Member

[​IMG] <---------Jah rules mon......

I'm taking the libertarian side on this issue. How many more people have to die from cigarettes and alcoholism before tagging marijuana as the evil drug. To the Gov't and the anti-pot zealots, stay the hell out of our personal and recreational life. It's bad enough I have a CDL class A and can't partake. :bloodshot:
  6. tieguy

tieguy Banned

ON this we agree. :happy-very:

might actually be a more laid back less violent world with reefer legalized.:happy-very:
  7. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

D, so is Haile Selassie a personification of God for you too. Those Rastafarians are too too weird!!!!
  8. sortaisle

sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

I could care less if pot is legalized. Well...I don't know. I know lots of pot heads, and they are in general reasonably able to cope with the world. But i would say 1 out of 5 are the most useless people in the world. It is however, one of the most useful crops in the world. Aside from medicinal value, the oil and the stalk can be used for a variety of things.
  9. diesel96

diesel96 New Member

No, but cannibas has been around way before Selassie aka Ras Tafari and even before the son of God:
    I do however like to relax to Reggae once in a while...Praise Jah....Ire Mon:wink2: