The Union: The business behind getting high.

tieguy

Banned
wow a regurgitation of the united pot smokers line which probably first popped up about 25 years ago. How original.

diesel96

images
<---------Jah rules mon......

I'm taking the libertarian side on this issue. How many more people have to die from cigarettes and alcoholism before tagging marijuana as the evil drug. To the Gov't and the anti-pot zealots, stay the hell out of our personal and recreational life. It's bad enough I have a CDL class A and can't partake. :bloodshot:

tieguy

Banned
images
<---------Jah rules mon......

I'm taking the libertarian side on this issue. How many more people have to die from cigarettes and alcoholism before tagging marijuana as the evil drug. To the Gov't and the anti-pot zealots, stay the hell out of our personal and recreational life. It's bad enough I have a CDL class A and can't partake. :bloodshot:

ON this we agree. :happy-very:

might actually be a more laid back less violent world with reefer legalized.:happy-very:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I could care less if pot is legalized. Well...I don't know. I know lots of pot heads, and they are in general reasonably able to cope with the world. But i would say 1 out of 5 are the most useless people in the world. It is however, one of the most useful crops in the world. Aside from medicinal value, the oil and the stalk can be used for a variety of things.