The UPS Employee Discount program (2010 Dodge Journey)

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
We recently purchased a 2010 Dodge Journey thru a Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. During negotiations I told the salesman that I worked for UPS. He checked with his manager and found that we get UPS employee discount pricing. I can not find the code he needs to get this lower price. Has anyone purchased a Dodge Chrysler or Jeep using UPS discount pricing? Will HR be able to help?

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
Dodge is not on the list but as Sat said you can negotiate a better deal than you would get by using the discount.
We used the discounted price as our starting point then negotiate down. We also received $6400.00 in rebates and lease loyalty incentives. The code that I'm looking for is a six digit code. Someone out there must have used this code in the last year to buy/lease a new Chrysler product. Thanks.

satellitedriver

We used the discounted price as our starting point then negotiate down. We also received $6400.00 in rebates and lease loyalty incentives. The code that I'm looking for is a six digit code. Someone out there must have used this code in the last year to buy/lease a new Chrysler product. Thanks.
The best code is your credit score, but that is only a three digit code.

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun

Still looking for the UPS Preferred Pricing, Discount Pricing, code. Someone must know this code.

SmithBarney

UPSBOT it cannot be given to you on this site, nor should anyone give it to you. as no one here can vouch for your employment.

Contact HR, follow links on upsers.com and get the phone number for HR and call them they will give you the information you need.

BTW don't lease anything, its a lose-lose situation.

The info is on the upsers site, when I did it, I did a request and they emailed me a form to present to Jeep Dealer.
Turns out we got a much better deal by negotiating anyway.