The UPS Policy Book: Have you read it??????

Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n,

I ask that you please stick with the topic of the discussion thread.

I will not promise to answer all personal questions but you can feel free to private message me any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
I

You asked us to read a management policy and i asked if you are management. I think that question is pretty much on topic.

Any-who:
I take with me something a past manager said (not this company but another fortune500 company) "Use me as your scapegoat. If there is something in question don't make the decision yourself but call me and ask me and ill tell you what to do. This way if you make the wrong decision it's my fault and i take the blame not you." I been carrying this with me for many years now and in today's world at UPS it's a must. I am a stupid drone driver (in their eyes) so you tell me what to do. For example: That misload is only 15 mins away I can hit it. Well i am not making that decision ill message the office and have them tell me to go deliver it or not. This way when i am brought in the office i can say "Well XXXX told me to deliver the misload which is why i was 15 mins over between these two stops." It's goes on and on. They make stupid decisions and ill be damned if i am going to take the blame.

Integrity

Binge Poster
And you say I was getting off topic.....

:happy2:
Indecisi0n,

As the discussion progresses there will replies that are not related to the topic.

They will be more related to the replies that are spewed.

I was more interested in you limiting personal questions to private messages.

I did not mean to critcize your post or give you the wrong idea.

I am sorry for any confusion I might have caused you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
You asked us to read a management policy and i asked if you are management. I think that question is pretty much on topic.

Any-who:
I take with me something a past manager said (not this company but another fortune500 company) "Use me as your scapegoat. If there is something in question don't make the decision yourself but call me and ask me and ill tell you what to do. This way if you make the wrong decision it's my fault and i take the blame not you." I been carrying this with me for many years now and in today's world at UPS it's a must. I am a stupid drone driver (in their eyes) so you tell me what to do. For example: That misload is only 15 mins away I can hit it. Well i am not making that decision ill message the office and have them tell me to go deliver it or not. This way when i am brought in the office i can say "Well XXXX told me to deliver the misload which is why i was 15 mins over between these two stops." It's goes on and on. They make stupid decisions and ill be damned if i am going to take the blame.
Indecisi0n,

It is the UPS Policy Book it applies to all UPSers.

Not just management.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you going to start inviting us to church now?

Don't forget to stay on-topic.
splozi,

I will try to stay on topic. unfortunately this site is loaded with immature people who want to butt into discussion threads with no purpose but to mock and belittle some.

It is unfortunate that so many people are so wounded that they have to behave this way.

That unfortunately is what happens on on line forums. So be it.

I think some of these people would be able to contribute greatly to the good but they need healing first.

Are you one of these?

Please private message me and we can see about getting you connected with a church if that is your desire.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do us all a big favor----give it a rest.

Dave
UpstateNYUPSer,

You came to this discussion thread.

I did not come to one you started.

I would appreciate more productive participation. Mockery and foolish statements benefit no one.

Believe it or not they hurt the one contributing them the most.

Remaining silent would be better for everyone.

Sincerely,
I

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
splozi,

I will try to stay on topic. unfortunately this site is loaded with immature people who want to butt into discussion threads with no purpose but to mock and belittle some.

It is unfortunate that so many people are so wounded that they have to behave this way.

That unfortunately is what happens on on line forums. So be it.

I think some of these people would be able to contribute greatly to the good but they need healing first.

Are you one of these?

Please private message me and we can see about getting you connected with a church if that is your desire.

Sincerely,
I

Some people just like to have a little fun some enjoy confrontation and some get a kick out of people like you who believe your way is the right way and the only way. People in general annoy the crap out of me I come on here to talk to people I have something in common with. We all work at ups (except Kline) but he worked here at one time so it's cool. We all obviously enjoy our time on here or we wouldn't be here so what if w stray off topic sometimes those are the best threads.

W

want to retire

UpstateNYUPSer,

You came to this discussion thread.

I did not come to one you started.

I would appreciate more productive participation. Mockery and foolish statements benefit no one.

Believe it or not they hurt the one contributing them the most.

Remaining silent would be better for everyone.

Sincerely,
I

Foolish is very subjective. Yes? And in the beholder's eye. Yes? Yes, being silent(you) could be better for everyone.....

Integrity

Binge Poster
Some people just like to have a little fun some enjoy confrontation and some get a kick out of people like you who believe your way is the right way and the only way. People in general annoy the crap out of me I come on here to talk to people I have something in common with. We all work at ups (except Kline) but he worked here at one time so it's cool. We all obviously enjoy our time on here or we wouldn't be here so what if w stray off topic sometimes those are the best threads.
Brownslave688,

It is very sad that people annoy the crap out of you.

I hate sin but love the sinner.

Sincerely,
I