The UPS Policy Book with Integrity: Session 2: Preface Part 1

PTSUP0438

Dude, ive worked as a part-time sup for 5 years and have never even seen one of these so called policy books... There is no integrity btw IMO.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Pesonally I looked through the policy book. Because I found it to be in my self interest. I've always wonder why one female could get away with stopping the belts. While I was getting yelled at for stoping the belts becuase I was going blown out. After asking questions I have discovered that part time sup is dating an hourly on the same sort. Read the Policy book and found out UPS does not allow management and hourly dating on the same sort. For me I found that interesting. I'm sure there other thngs I could uncover if I knew the book in detail.
Returntosender,

It is true, relationships that result in favoritism, whether real or imagined is a violation of UPS Policy. The supervisor should be held accountable for this violation.

Sincerely,
I

PTSUP0438

Dude don't waste your time returntosender, UPS is the craziest, most unprofessional, full of liars, ESPECIALLY ON THE MANAGEMENT SIDE! HOLY CRAP PEOPLE! I don't even know wtf I am doing on here on a Saturday... IMO they should both be fired for dating eachother and letting people find out about it, TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Dude don't waste your time returntosender, UPS is the craziest, most unprofessional, full of liars, ESPECIALLY ON THE MANAGEMENT SIDE! HOLY CRAP PEOPLE! I don't even know wtf I am doing on here on a Saturday... IMO they should both be fired for dating eachother and letting people find out about it, TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!
PTSUP0438,

Maybe your purpose for being here is to share what you know with others?

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
IMO, the policy book is regarded as a quaint, old, passé kinda thing. It has very little to do with the modern UPS.

PTSUP0438

PTSUP0438,

Maybe your purpose for being here is to share what you know with others?

Sincerely,
I

I'm here to share, yes. If you would like first thing Sunday night I would be more than happy to put the PDF on a thumb drive and post, would that be something you would be interested in?

I am such an ass on here sometimes is because I hate working at UPS, I despise how we treat our employees and peers, especially in management, it's one giant crap fest. They tried to get me to go full-time sup earlier last week. Lets just say Hell would have to turn into a big block of ice first... I have access to most of the stuff you are interested in that aren't specifically marked "internal" use only. Almost all of this is located throughout share-point and through I-Gate, along with items stored on local shares.

Watch out for the brown school bus, not only will it run you over, it'll make another pass to make sure they got you good...

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm here to share, yes. If you would like first thing Sunday night I would be more than happy to put the PDF on a thumb drive and post, would that be something you would be interested in?

I am such an ass on here sometimes is because I hate working at UPS, I despise how we treat our employees and peers, especially in management, it's one giant crap fest. They tried to get me to go full-time sup earlier last week. Lets just say Hell would have to turn into a big block of ice first... I have access to most of the stuff you are interested in that aren't specifically marked "internal" use only. Almost all of this is located throughout share-point and through I-Gate, along with items stored on local shares.

Watch out for the brown school bus, not only will it run you over, it'll make another pass to make sure they got you good...
PTSUP0438,

I strongly urge you to refrain from posting anything that may violate the Brown Cafe TOS. Please reach out to Cheryl before you post questionable things.

When I said share what you know, I meant share your experiences and stories, without violating TOS.

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
PTSUP0438,

I strongly urge you to refrain from posting anything that may violate the Brown Cafe TOS. Please reach out to Cheryl before you post questionable things.

When I said share what you know, I meant share your experiences and stories, without violating TOS.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity's right. We will delete any UPS inside information that is posted.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I

What I mean by this is that I follow the contract. This policy book is there contract and they don't follow it or the national master or regional supplements.

anonymous,

Does this information absolve you from following UPS Policy that does not violate the terms of the contract?

Sincerely,
I

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
years ago it had some meaning but now its all garbage meant for face value ,, the revised stock owner fleecing is due im sure,, i have to add,, integrity =s boring do nothing big talker,, im beginning to question your motives

Integrity

Binge Poster
years ago it had some meaning but now its all garbage meant for face value ,, the revised stock owner fleecing is due im sure,, i have to add,, integrity =s boring do nothing big talker,, im beginning to question your motives
hellfire,

What meaning did it have years ago?

What do you mean that its all garbage now?

My only motive is to try to help make UPS the best place on the planet to work.

This can only be done by working with Integrity and not against him.

Sincerely,
I

Now you went and did it hellfire. You pissed off Integrity.
hellfire,

What meaning did it have years ago?

What do you mean that its all garbage now?

My only motive is to try to help make UPS the best place on the planet to work.

This can only be done by working with Integrity and not against him.

Sincerely,
I

Please Integrity don't hurt him.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Now you went and did it hellfire. You pissed off Integrity.

Please Integrity don't hurt him.
anonymous,

No anonymous, I am not angry with hellfire.

I am trying to inspire hellfire to elaborate on his or her contribution to this discussion thread.

All thanks to hellfire for contributing to this discussion.

Sincerely,
I