The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

Overpaid Union Thug

I wish the filming of the spinoff series would be timed so that when the current series is between seasons the spinoff is on. I hate these long breaks. I've been tempted to follow the comic issues more closely but I've always waited until the hardback books that contain a bunch of issues are released. That way once I have something in my hand to read it will last longer like a novel instead of a quickly read comic.

I wish the filming of the spinoff series would be timed so that when the current series is between seasons the spinoff is on. I hate these long breaks. I've been tempted to follow the comic issues more closely but I've always waited until the hardback books that contain a bunch of issues are released. That way once I have something in my hand to read it will last longer like a novel instead of a quickly read comic.

I've been buying those on the Kindle app so I can read off my iphone/iPad wherever I'm at.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
downloadfile-21.jpeg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Watched "In the Flesh " on BBC America. Interesting premise of finding a cure for zombies and the consequences of such a cure. Worth watching.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They have been busy at Terminus. A friend of mine wandered through there a few weeks ago and took this picture. My son has been too busy lately to work there, but his girlfriend has worked as a walker for a couple of days.
Terminus.jpg