The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
I find it difficult to care enough about any of the characters in Fear to want them to keep living. Travis is a wimpy version of Rick but they pretty much have to keep him around. Ruben Blades is like a darker version of Shane. They might kill him off eventually but they need him to do bad things first. The junkie son is really annoying but it looks like he will be split off the main group in his own plot line. The mom is learning what she has to do to survive so she is probably the most likeable. Eye candy too. The rest I just can't care about but it looks like the group will be split into 3 or 4 threads so the man character in each has to stay alive for several more episodes.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
was hoping to see who was making the gunfire off where the flashing light was seen last episode. Tobias got something better than the knife. I see Maddy did not learn the value of a gun. She apparently did not pick up the Baretta in the street.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
looks like some of the troops are heading out before "cobalt" starts. my guess is the ones who stay cause such a ruckus that walkers in the area go to the camp and the mayhem begins giving our core group the chance to escape. Or they try to escape in the night to get to the hospital before 9:00 am either way the camp is gonna get over run

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good to see maybe Nick is coming around.
I love the concept they played with that everyone is in Nick's world now. As a heroin addict his life has been spinning out of control for a long time and now everyone is having to catch up to how to deal with that way of life. I think he's one of those people that's going to really thrive post apocalypse, thinking of Daryl and Merle.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I love the concept they played with that everyone is in Nick's world now. As a heroin addict his life has been spinning out of control for a long time and now everyone is having to catch up to how to deal with that way of life. I think he's one of those people that's going to really thrive post apocalypse, thinking of Daryl and Merle.
He's still a DB. I still think Travis needs to grow a pair. I still don't like any of the group.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He's still a DB. I still think Travis needs to grow a pair. I still don't like any of the group.
Travis had a Rick moment though when he went primal on that soldier who shot Salazar's daughter... he's coming around to the reality of it all. I'm not too fond of the men yet but I like the women of the group ;).

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Travis had a Rick moment though when he went primal on that soldier who shot Salazar's daughter... he's coming around to the reality of it all. I'm not too fond of the men yet but I like the women of the group ;).
I still think Travis is going to get someone killed and until then, he is going to be a weenie.