The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus will star in a 2016 AMC reality series called Ride with Norman Reedus.

Six one-hour episodes will feature the beloved TWD star roadtripping on his motorcycle, accompanied by a “fellow actor, musician, friend, or local chopper fanatic,” according to AMC.

The Daryl Dixon portrayer will explore motorcycle culture and its history, visit collectors and top motorcycle makers, and make pit stops at bike shops, tattoo parlors, and biker-friendly eateries, while featuring different types of motorcycles every week.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/norman-reedus-and-his-motorcycle-1288572415590454.html

I like the Daryl character but we do NOT need another reality show. :raspberry-tounge:

Fergalicious

It went exactly as I called it. Glenn survives while walkers are occupied by the body of Nick, then they are distracted and walk elsewhere. I knew it. Obviously, Glenn was alive from the start tho. Him not being in the memorial was enough to confirm that.

Overpaid Union Thug

It went exactly as I called it. Glenn survives while walkers are occupied by the body of Nick, then they are distracted and walk elsewhere. I knew it. Obviously, Glenn was alive from the start tho. Him not being in the memorial was enough to confirm that.
The photos of Glen on set and being filmed for the second half of the season were concrete evidence. I posted one here.

Here it is again. Notice "Jesus" (appears to be smoking a cig) in the photo? He's not appeared yet. Glenn's "return" was no surprise for me. I need to stop reading spoiler sites.

tumblr_nwt2ryZHOx1qb1wpgo1_500.jpg

Last edited: