The WAR on Women! Lets talk about it!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by The Other Side, Apr 20, 2012.

1. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Keep obeying your masters tos.
    And someday they may reward you.

3. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

If you so intently believe what you say, why don't you stand up and say something about a certain poster's penchant for being extremely condescending to women(no matter how many or whom they might be) on here?

4. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

or someone that hates Fox News....why is there a mentionof Fox News in almost every TOS posts?

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

You are a leader in the war on women......remember, "her turn at the stupid wheel". You belittle Palin & Bachman and Ann Romney.....but it's just coservative women. Your record with women sucks !!

6. The Other Side

7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

This war you keep referring to ?
    Did Congress approve it or did bhos use his executive powers again ?

8. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Political Nanny: Obama Calls Reporter 'Sweetie' - Strollerderby
    If I was that journalist, I feel there would have been some slapping going on. Unless you are my elder, or friend dont call me sweetie, :censored2:. He has no respect for strong women, unless they are Michele, she would kick his butt.

9. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Not to change the subject but I'm guessing your communal adventure didn't pan out?
    :wink2:

On a serious note, how's the hubby and his ticker. Still think about you guys from time to time after you shared his situation. Did you guys ever learn any more on the heart gel? Looking forward to the day you share some really good news with us. Tell him to take care and no communal orgies.

I'd never do that because like Dirty Harry sez, "A man has to know his limitations!"

I know mine!
    :laughing:

10. The Other Side

In yet another 2012 action on the WAR ON WOMEN, the GOP in unanimous order have voted against women again!

GOP Tries To Water Down Violence Against Women Act, Expresses Willingness To Tolerate Some Domestic Abuse | ThinkProgress

What it is about women that the GOP hate so much? They seem to be willing to tolerate "SOME" domestic abuse on women. And they wonder why Romney trails by 40 points with women?

Lets see how long it takes Romney to distance himself from the republicans on this issue and show the right wing nuts that he is a moderate and NOT a conservative.

Peace

TOS

11. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

TOS

I will take your concerns about women more seriously when you stop disrespecting women yourself!!

Lead by example for a change.

12. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Cotton candy. That is what I think of when you run your trap.

13. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

14. The Other Side

YAWN.

Peace

TOS

15. The Other Side

Must be a horrible feeling to support a party that is against you and not FOR you? Someday, youll see.

Peace

TOS

16. The Other Side

Aww, thats sweet. Thanks!

Peace

TOS

17. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Considering you have no clue who or what I stand for, once again it is laughable how you pull these lies out of the air. You are proving the cotton candy reference.

18. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Cotton candy is sweet. Very true. It is also fluffy and full of the hot air it takes to make it. It has no substance. It has no nutritional value. It is amorphous. So, in that light, are you still of the opinion I was complimenting you?

19. cachsux

cachsux Wah

I thought you meant TOS was on the level of something you had to scrape off the bottom of your shoe after a visit to the circus along with the elephant poo.

20. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I love your interpretation. I run with that one!!!!