THE WHO should lead Halftime playing....?

D

Dis-organized Labor

This was played on the 3rd of the month to the satisfaction of all Members of the Who.
I think they should play this song as it should sound on the 3rd in 2010!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I just pray that The Who doesn't surprise US with a "special appearance" if they play Pinball Wizard by some unannounced "special guest".

Just ask the Legions of Harley Riders how they feel about unannounced "surprises" at the Milwaukee Lakefront for The Harley Davidson 100th.

He opened with, Funeral for a Friend and followed it with Goodbye, England's Rose.

The crowd needed energy.
Saturday Night... and The B#tch is Back would have fired up the crowd that waited all day for this unannounced act.

And when the Old Rocker would have needed to catch his breathe, he could have moved into Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. The crowd would have sung and swayed to the words. The demographics indicated that evryone knew that song and maybe even liked it.

Last edited:
P

pickup

The who? Who dat? Bring back Up with People. They always made half time special and there was never a chance of an unwholesome word or a wardrobe malfunction.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The Who still rock!!! Great half time show. They were one of my favorite bands of all time, "Who's Next" is a great album. I have seen them a few times, they were much better in concert than Led Zep or the Stones.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sorry, I may have been distracted. At the same time I was watching the half time show, I was also watching the paramedics take away the 91 yr. old neighbor lady looking pretty pale.

I thought they were better than the stone but not as good as prince. Excuse me, the artist formally known as prince.

ups1990

They were ok, by that I mean a little boring. Too many arm windmills by Townsend, although not complete mills probably due to his gut.