The whole system is a BIG SET UP!!! Please watch it, then talk to your family...

P

pickup

Thanks for posting just another day, Yes WE have been aware of this for a long time. We know that all of the major politicians are nothing but channels and vehicles for reptilian aliens of the fourth dimension that would like to control you and they have been for far too long. But we of the fifth dimension are sticking out our hands to help , will you accept our help and will you help yourselves?

Just_another_day_at_work

My take on this stuff for the past 3 months and some before that:
nobody WOKE me up, just digged here and there for 3 months and pheewww it's not pretty, I see the Chinese and some other elites sees what "our" guys were planning.
We experienced some earthquakes from epicenter of 2 underground bases what a coincidence, I am hopeful that some of our military personnel sees what kind of insane politicians and financial oligarchs do we have. Japan, Haiti had earthquakes too, absolutely nothing to do with HAARP including New Orleans. And the lovely chemicals coming out from those airplanes, chemtrails. The twin towers and building 7 just fell into pieces by magic not by explosives, right before Chinese supposed to get their gold, which was... you got it, under building 7. Bush's family never financed Hitler's party. We the people had/has SELECTED leaders not elected leaders. Illuminati is in the whole entire music industry, gaming, check out some video analysis about it. Obama's campaign with McCain, Hillary was organized, just as Bush's with Kerry there is some good analysis up on the web too. And for those who don't know we are in a 21st century's fascist state (corporate power with big goverment), that the government has way more advanced technology than the people. Fiat monetary system is about to collapse. NDAA, SOPA, PIPA. And the planet is not flat, we have UFOs or ETs... Happy 2012!!!! It is going to be fun :D

Just_another_day_at_work

Thanks for posting just another day, Yes WE have been aware of this for a long time. We know that all of the major politicians are nothing but channels and vehicles for reptilian aliens of the fourth dimension that would like to control you and they have been for far too long. But we of the fifth dimension are sticking out our hands to help , will you accept our help and will you help yourselves?
Nice. Yes. Sorry I didn't read previous posts before that much (I was occupied for few months) :)

wkmac

Why not simplify!

[video=youtube;Cd-SLRyuRq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=Cd-SLRyuRq0[/video]

wkmac

[video=youtube;Qq9Fz8EYtgM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq9Fz8EYtgM&feature=channel_video_title[/video]