There Will Be Acronyms...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
...and a freaking OJS for my ass tomorrow, all because a 17 yr old girl rear-ended me on a busy highway when I slowed down to pull into a driveway. No one got hurt, she was in her daddys 20 yr old POS farm truck that already had a beat up front bumper, and my back bumper wound up with a 1/2" dent that our shop wont even bother fixing. The worst part for me will be spending 10 hours on car getting lectured by and reciting acronyms for a supervisor who wasnt even born when I started doing this job. If I'm lucky, maybe he has plans for tomorrow night and will dispatch me light so that he can get home early.

...and a freaking OJS for my ass tomorrow, all because a 17 yr old girl rear-ended me on a busy highway when I slowed down to pull into a driveway. No one got hurt, she was in her daddys 20 yr old POS farm truck that already had a beat up front bumper, and my back bumper wound up with a 1/2" dent that our shop wont even bother fixing. The worst part for me will be spending 10 hours on car getting lectured by and reciting acronyms for a supervisor who wasnt even born when I started doing this job. If I'm lucky, maybe he has plans for tomorrow night and will dispatch me light so that he can get home early.
Sorry soberups.
You did nothing wrong. But now you have to deal with all the stupid crap.

I've found in situations like these that most women that are driving trucks are pretty hot. That girl is not legal so I wouldn't comment on her but if a girl is driving a truck there should be some kind of rule of thumb. If they are driving a truck they are probably someone that's going to be pretty good to be married to someday.

oldngray

nowhere special
Also add eggs for a rooting tooting good time.

don't forget the beer and cabbage
Beer Cabbage.jpg

Notretiredyet

The only possible positive out of riding with an OC is the fact that you'll likely be dispatched with less work. Most OC in this area don't like to work late, especially on the last day of the week.