There Will Be Acronyms...

oldngray

nowhere special
I saw a black widow in an Ohio state park outhouse before.

Did she offer to sell you a dime bag?

That kind are never in state parks. The closest they come to wilderness is a weed filled vacant lot in the city. And they don't use outhouses there. Any corner will do.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
As usual with Sober it was much ado about nothing. Twenty-seven paragraphs to say nothing. He would have been the perfect writer for Seinfeld which, as we all know, was a show about nothing.

Can you believe it has been 25 years since that show debuted?

Resident know-it-all.
I re-read my original post, it was one paragraph and 4 sentences, not 27. Did you flunk math, or English, or both? And BTW I never watched Seinfeld.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Well, my OJS went well in the sense that I was half way out to my delivery area before they even remembered that I was supposed to have one, so they messaged me to return to the building to pick the supervisor up. She had other obligations for later in the day so she only rode with me for a few hours before I met up with and handed her off to another driver. We regurgitated a few acronyms, she checked off the obligatory boxes on her clipboard, and we made pleasant small talk about sports and the weather etc. She did not give me a hard time about production or ORION compliance or any other nonsense so I was kind enough not to make her use an outhouse full of spiders. It pains me to say this but Dave was right about one thing....it really was much ado about nothing. He is still off by 24 on the paragraph count though.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Well, my OJS went well in the sense that I was half way out to my delivery area before they even remembered that I was supposed to have one, so they messaged me to return to the building to pick the supervisor up.
That's why I ignore the green light until I'm on area. Same goes for on the way back in at night.

PT Car Washer

Well, my OJS went well in the sense that I was half way out to my delivery area before they even remembered that I was supposed to have one, so they messaged me to return to the building to pick the supervisor up. She had other obligations for later in the day so she only rode with me for a few hours before I met up with and handed her off to another driver. We regurgitated a few acronyms, she checked off the obligatory boxes on her clipboard, and we made pleasant small talk about sports and the weather etc. She did not give me a hard time about production or ORION compliance or any other nonsense so I was kind enough not to make her use an outhouse full of spiders. It pains me to say this but Dave was right about one thing....it really was much ado about nothing. He is still off by 24 on the paragraph count though.
Just shows there are still a few center manager and On Car Sups with a bit of common sense.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If I ever get into a bad accident and its not my fault and the other person is ticketed and or if I get hurt real bad with an injury, im going to lawyer up. Not going to play their stupid silly harassment game. And you know dam well im a do a lot of google homework and google lawyers who have won lawsuits against UPS. You don't want to lawyer up with some lil smuck lawyer who is going to suck on UPS ding dong, feel me.

Packmule

...and a freaking OJS for my ass tomorrow, all because a 17 yr old girl rear-ended me on a busy highway when I slowed down to pull into a driveway. No one got hurt, she was in her daddys 20 yr old POS farm truck that already had a beat up front bumper, and my back bumper wound up with a 1/2" dent that our shop wont even bother fixing. The worst part for me will be spending 10 hours on car getting lectured by and reciting acronyms for a supervisor who wasnt even born when I started doing this job. If I'm lucky, maybe he has plans for tomorrow night and will dispatch me light so that he can get home early.
They always dispatch it short when riding along. Take pleasure in getting home earlier and hang in there.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Every time I see this thread named in the.shoutbox....I think Oh yes...There will be acronyms....like the Saw movie tagline...Oh yes, there will be blood....lol :hapydancsmil: