There will be "concessions"

klein

Für Meno :)
Moreluck, it only hits you when the CEO's of big Phama, and Hospitals get mega millions, and I sure hope they vote themselves another 20 million per year bonus.
I want to see US healthcare prices sky rocket, while big Pharma, Insurance, and Hospital CEO's get paid atleast 100 Million per year !
Which you then can pay for, out of your own pocket, because medicare won't be able to.

9% increase in health insurance this year, hopefully it stays around the 10% mark, costs should double at that rate within the decade :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck, it only hits you when the CEO's of big Phama, and Hospitals get mega millions, and I sure hope they vote themselves another 20 million per year bonus.
I want to see US healthcare prices sky rocket, while big Pharma, Insurance, and Hospital CEO's get paid atleast 100 Million per year !
Which you then can pay for, out of your own pocket, because medicare won't be able to.

9% increase in health insurance this year, hopefully it stays around the 10% mark, costs should double at that rate within the decade :)

You can wish the U.S. to hell and back and it's not happening just because you wish it !!!!

klein

Oh well, who has more responsibilty ? The US president earning 10 times less then the average CEO of a US company ?

klein

Don't matter who is US president, but he/she does hold the title of the most powerful person on earth.

Of course, not as much as Scott Davis or the likes.

Nope, I agree, corperate greed has gone far enough !

804brown

The average CEO of a company has 10X more business experience than the president !!!
The government is not a business. It is there to serve the people and not make a profit and to deliver those services as efficiently as possible. A business, such as health care, has to make a profit , by any means possible which at times means cherrypicking those they accept, rejecting procedures , and ending people's coverage all to increase their bottom line!! Which is why lots of people think health care should not be a commodity; it should be a right and not be controlled by private, greedy bureaucrats only trying to boost the company's profit margin. Even if it means denying care to "covered" people who pay insurance!! Nice system!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't matter who is US president, but he/she does hold the title of the most powerful person on earth.

Of course, not as much as Scott Davis or the likes.

Nope, I agree, corperate greed has gone far enough !
According to you , the most powerful person in the world must be Canadian!! They are the best, the happiest, have the best living situation, no crime, just a Garden of Eden.

klein

Yup, I'll use Herman Cain't language : US citizens are brainwashed for those that think US healthcare is best in the world !

The US probably does have the most best health experts, basically bought in from all over the world.
Just like the NHL (National Hockey league), it's been 13 years or something since a Canadian team won the Stanely Cup.
But, now we are seeing the end results :
US Teams overpaid and are now going bankrupt.
Atlanta just moved to Winnepeg this year, and this is probably the last season of the Phoenix Coyoties.
Several other US teams are also in danger.

They simply can't afford the high salaries anymore - comming to the US healthcare system , too !
Poor Fedex employees - they need to pay the extra 9% rise in costs instantly, for UPSer's it's like getting an extra dollar an hr paid (that's what UPS pays you more now, since the 9% health insurance raise) - come next contract don't expect much of a raise, and more likely a higher deductable for health insurance.

Once higher healthcare costs hits everyone deep in their pockets, then you'll finally see a change on how healthcare is provided.

A

alexw08

I think the porters are gonna be the first to go..Then clerks..I already heard that 25 years at age 55 is on the chopping block.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yup, I'll use Herman Cain't language : US citizens are brainwashed for those that think US healthcare is best in the world !

The US probably does have the most best health experts, basically bought in from all over the world.
Just like the NHL (National Hockey league), it's been 13 years or something since a Canadian team won the Stanely Cup.
But, now we are seeing the end results :
US Teams overpaid and are now going bankrupt.
Atlanta just moved to Winnepeg this year, and this is probably the last season of the Phoenix Coyoties.
Several other US teams are also in danger.

They simply can't afford the high salaries anymore - comming to the US healthcare system , too !
Poor Fedex employees - they need to pay the extra 9% rise in costs instantly, for UPSer's it's like getting an extra dollar an hr paid (that's what UPS pays you more now, since the 9% health insurance raise) - come next contract don't expect much of a raise, and more likely a higher deductable for health insurance.

Once higher healthcare costs hits everyone deep in their pockets, then you'll finally see a change on how healthcare is provided.

That's just darn funny klein ... my wife wants to know what I'm laughing at. I told her I really don't know, which is the truth.

DS

Fenderbender
What I can't understand is why any management person or any male for would even engage you. Celibacy would be preferable.

War and Peace
He's a good typer,that's for sure...and has lot's of good points
Pass the buck down the line management like a chocolate fountain,
All those trees wasted on silly reports,forgetting customer service,
This has been the one main thing that draws people to the browncafe.
I started this one a long time ago

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/there-will-be-concessions.340025/

TOS irks a lot of you,his often crass comments are concisely written,well thought out
and genuinely sincere.He comes off as a mover and shaker.I do question his motives.
It took me almost a half hour to type this with one finger.
His long winded posts make me wonder if he is just bored.
Where does he find the time? Does Batman tweet?
Just sayin'

Catatonic

Nine Lives

There will be "concessions"

TOS irks a lot of you,his often crass comments are concisely written,well thought out
and genuinely sincere.He comes off as a mover and shaker.I do question his motives.
Just sayin'

Sapper he was rolling down the road,
With an 800 pound Jesus as his load.
Ain't no changing me hiding from the weather,
Looking for that bountiful woman in leather.

DS

Fenderbender
Sapper he was rolling down the road,
With an 800 pound Jesus as his load.
Ain't no changing me hiding from the weather,
Looking for that bountiful woman in leather.
An elephant walks down the road,
going to the zoo,
he wants to stay in the jungle
but the condo corp sez noo
Off to San Diego, with rhinos, and certain birds of feather
where everyone is scared ,when humans mention leather

DS

Fenderbender
I liked this
n 1956, a Manager asked Jim Casey this question, "what would lead the downfall of UPS?" Jim replied "when we stop inspiring people"

mamirk69

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/there-will-be-concessions.340025/

Just sayin'

I thought I was the only one that felt that way about TOS minus the well thought out part.