There's a joker in every deck

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Of all the stupid thing the customers ask, I would have to say that is the one that really gets me aggravated.

"Where's Bob today?"
  1. How the hell do I know, I'm working and he's not
  2. It's none of your damn business
  3. Yes I know I'm not Bob so what makes you think I'm going to kiss your ass and put all your crap all the way in the back
  4. No I'm not new
  5. and No I'm not the new driver for the route
  6. You're not Bob, really? what gave it away my age or striking good looks
image.jpg
Lmfao

NXA

You guys ever get the random apartment person who is going out to get the mail and walks over to you to see if you have anything for them even though they know Damn well they didn't order anything...lol
I don't mind this, esp when it saves me a 3rd floor. What bothers me is when the answer is "no" and they act like I'm lying or trying to rip them off.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Any yahoo off the street with even an ounce of work ethic can do this job.
If that were true, please explain peak and the crazy amount of turnover we have including drivers at that time. Please explain how so few PTers are qualifying or want to if "anyone " can do it.

Go ahead I'll wait...

Regardless of the BOG, it does take a certain person and mindset to do this at the level safely that we do. It does take skills even if you don't want to admit it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i told an irate customer to ship fedex if they were not happy with us and of course they called the center about it.

the boss told me i shouldnt tell customers off like that and i told him that i dont take :censored2: from anybody.

people who treat me with respect get respect back . people who treat me like :censored2: either get ignored or get crap back if i am in a bad mood.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i told an irate customer to ship fedex if they were not happy with us and of course they called the center about it.

the boss told me i shouldnt tell customers off like that and i told him that i dont take :censored2: from anybody.

people who treat me with respect get respect back . people who treat me like :censored2: either get ignored or get crap back if i am in a bad mood.

How do you keep track of all of these "stories"?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Trust me, unless you have a specific project around your house that you would like to do, you will be ready to go back after the second week."(upstate)

So, 2 weeks of your retirement is planned.....after that??