There's always one guy in your hub

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by hallerin, Oct 17, 2016 at 7:00 PM.

1. hallerin

hallerin Member

Obnoxious, constantly yells during sunrise shift acting all fired up for no :censored2:ing reason. Not talking about sups by the way hehe. It's like dude stfu it's 4 am. Still don't know who it is yet. Anyways what can i do about it?
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016 at 7:11 PM
  2. AirOnTrace

AirOnTrace Allergic to cardboard.

Nothing. Just do your job and stop worrying about everyone else.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

Turn your Walkman up
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I was that guy :laugh:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Box Ox

Box Ox Would rather be driving an E-frame

Ric Flair him back whenever he starts yelling and/or find something good to listen to on early morning radio, etc.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut The One Who Knocks

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Guy might be a cancer survivor and just happy to be alive. Point is you don't know the guy and him "woo hooing" doesn't effect you in the least. Let it go.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

Give me name and employee ID number. We can't allow people to be happy any longer
    • Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  9. useyourloadstand

useyourloadstand New Member

That guy seems too excited for work. Maybe tell him to go see his doctor and hopefully his doc will get him on anti-depressants and turn him into a walking zombie. That should help you right.
  10. matty_lawn

matty_lawn Active Member

I thought of one immediately. Dudes name is Matty. Good thing he's a total boss and handsome af
  11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Yeah.....walk up to him and tell him to stfu.

Let us know how that works out for you.
  12. Myself and the guy across the belt from me are both that guy. There's a lot of us in our center. The belt next to us (under the same roof, between 2 rows of cars) doesn't have anyone like us on it and is always miserable from what we can see. We constantly yell towards them to raise their spirits and spread the positive vibes their way. Sometimes we even play them a little song on a few of the horns.

13. Austin.Was.My.Hero

Austin.Was.My.Hero quod erat demonstrandum

Learn how to ignore people.

Hope this helps.
  14. matty_lawn

matty_lawn Active Member

The old timers here just can't have fun lol. How about another thread about someone's first day or what training is like? That sure sounds like a load of a good time.
  15. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Punch him in the face!
  16. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

17. KOG72

KOG72 Well-Known Member

Take him out and get him laid
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  18. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Active Member

have a scream off. u scream and then he screams, see how long u can keep it going. I like to scream come back to bed at everyone
  19. browntroll

browntroll Active Member

i used to not like that guy either lol but now i have fun with it, raises my spirit up and helps keep me going.
    me and another guy threaten/yell at each other in front of everyone just for fun yes were good friends and we do it not caring
    how many ppl are watching. we talk :censored2: to each other alot in front of management, new sups thinks were serious and
    we get a good laugh out of it.
  20. UPSandy36109

UPSandy36109 New Member

Been there, did that.
    The Great Recession took out sunrise shift and had to be transferred to night sort. But it was fun as hell.
    Our hub was such a skeleton crew that time of day the sups and I would rag each other just b/c we could. One day they said I was too :censored2:ing old for the unload job.(I was hired at the age of 37.) I looked at them both, and said. " You can kiss my :censored2:ing ass"

After that we all went to Hardee's for early breakfast.
    Sunrise was the good ol' days.