iamupser

Grease Monkey
He's all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

Attachments

• 1477401832478.jpg
    1477401832478.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 105

wilberforce15

Our problem is a FT sup who has a radio, but prefers trying to yell across the hub. It never ends. Ever. Hours and hours and hours of yelling every minute.

I went to the lady in charge of safety to report a concern. After years of failing to get him to press the little button and speak at a normal volume, I told her that his behavior induced distraction, throbbing headaches, and killed morale, all of which represent a safety hazard. In fact, I may have to go home or see a doctor about the throbbing pain in my head from my work environment.

That actually helped, because they know I'm enough of a contrarian to push the issue that far.

rod

Retired 22 years
Our problem is a FT sup who has a radio, but prefers trying to yell across the hub. It never ends. Ever. Hours and hours and hours of yelling every minute.

I went to the lady in charge of safety to report a concern. After years of failing to get him to press the little button and speak at a normal volume, I told her that his behavior induced distraction, throbbing headaches, and killed morale, all of which represent a safety hazard. In fact, I may have to go home or see a doctor about the throbbing pain in my head from my work environment.

That actually helped, because they know I'm enough of a contrarian to push the issue that far.

W

What The Hawk?

Obnoxious, constantly yells during sunrise shift acting all fired up for no :censored2:ing reason. Not talking about sups by the way hehe. It's like dude stfu it's 4 am. Still don't know who it is yet. Anyways what can i do about it?
I have one of these guys. He's constantly bitching. I learned real quick not to take him seriously and to just let him be him. Dont let it bother you. Show up and work. Be in a good mood, put some music on, remember that you dont have to listen. Or make a mental game of how often he yells about meaningless :censored2:.

W

What The Hawk?

I think short guys complain more than anyone else-----------------except for maybe retired guys
Idk, there are some pretty tall lanky drivers who complain all the time. Makes me wonder what they're like when they're not working.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Obnoxious, constantly yells during sunrise shift acting all fired up for no :censored2:ing reason. Not talking about sups by the way hehe. It's like dude stfu it's 4 am. Still don't know who it is yet. Anyways what can i do about it?
Deal with it and do your job.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Always a new driver who is tatted up and down his arms and legs plus a little on the neck even though his dad or uncle is a full-time driver. I love watching them go out in the middle of summer in pants, long sleeve shirt and a mock turtleneck.

It's like they had no idea those tats would have to be covered up when their birthright job as a UPS driver comes to fruition.