They are going to review with me?

thebrownbox

ugh.. I guess I should slow down.. I've almost hit all the belts in the hub here Friday I had to load a traler with about 1600 pieces of closed stops and Monday here I had to do a Bulk truck and a package car..

So tomorrow I guess it's a new thing.

thebrownbox

We have one of these women who scans the cars looking for misloads, or missorts. Yesterday she walked into my car at 8:50 am, as I was loading my airs in a jammed door to door route. She said she needs to scan the car for missorts......I just looked at her and told her to get lost. I have a route that is heavy on airs and I need to leave. Can't believe they actually needed to do this just as we are getting ready to pull out.

The thing is she told me that only one box was in the wrong section but I know which one it was since I moved it on the shelf ABOVE where it should of went because I had about 23 large boxes all going to the same box, and as my supervisor said as long as it's within the same area it's ok. If its on the other side of the truck then mark it where it should go.

bad company

semi-pro
The thing is she told me that only one box was in the wrong section but I know which one it was since I moved it on the shelf ABOVE where it should of went because I had about 23 large boxes all going to the same box, and as my supervisor said as long as it's within the same area it's ok. If its on the other side of the truck then mark it where it should go.

Seems like you were right in this case. The only other thing you might want to do, in the situation that you just stated above, my loader draws arrows to the shelf it would belong to, and the PAL number with crayon. And before I leave every morning, my loader tells me of any overflows or minor adjustments that had to be made so that I'm not wasting any time looking for packages. Communication between you and the driver can make things a lot easier.

thebrownbox

Seems like you were right in this case. The only other thing you might want to do, in the situation that you just stated above, my loader draws arrows to the shelf it would belong to, and the PAL number with crayon. And before I leave every morning, my loader tells me of any overflows or minor adjustments that had to be made so that I'm not wasting any time looking for packages. Communication between you and the driver can make things a lot easier.

Never thought about the arrow part but that sounds good. I get bounced around all over the hub sometimes I'm sorting and the next day it's loading.

CFLBrown

Ahh.. sticking 23 packages of a 'bulk stop' on the shelf. I'm sure it didn't all fit there so you just decided to move some of it on the floor and maybe on the shelf above/below it. Sigh, I wish I could clone myself as a preloader. Would make the day go so much easier. Then again the way it is now, OVERTIME WOO!

make sure you fill out the area in the diad 'PRECOMM' because they always read that. :rolleyes:

Anyway,

passyouby, the picture in the post says 'Misload Award'. The link says 'Great Idea Award'. Where's the Misload Award one?

thebrownbox

Ahh.. sticking 23 packages of a 'bulk stop' on the shelf. I'm sure it didn't all fit there so you just decided to move some of it on the floor and maybe on the shelf above/below it. Sigh, I wish I could clone myself as a preloader. Would make the day go so much easier. Then again the way it is now, OVERTIME WOO!

make sure you fill out the area in the diad 'PRECOMM' because they always read that. :rolleyes:

Anyway,

passyouby, the picture in the post says 'Misload Award'. The link says 'Great Idea Award'. Where's the Misload Award one?
The truck hardly has any stops.. I have so much free space on the truck I was told to move things down to other parts of the self just to spread it out.