They finally built my package car.

raceanoncr

How many drivers not working at this time due to money concerns? And how much did that thing cost again?

Exactly what I thot! How many laid off? What about the Circle of Honor dinner? What about driver recognition programs? Who authorized that? What about the "No uniform" allowance? What about "No Washing" allowed?

Exactly what I thot! How many laid off? What about the Circle of Honor dinner? What about driver recognition programs? Who authorized that? What about the "No uniform" allowance? What about "No Washing" allowed?
I'm not defending this choice by any means, I think it is a huge waste of hard earned money. However take any one of the things you mentioned, multiply it by the number of centers, the number of drivers laid off, or the money saved on the "no uniforms allowance" and the cost of building this one truck is a drop in the bucket. Not that, that justifies the expenditures, but it is how THEY will defend it.

rod

Retired 22 years
All that money spent on a racing UPS package car and I bet they stayed with a 2 point seat belt. After all you don't want to mess with original equipment.

Last edited:

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
All that money spent on a racing UPS package car and I bet they stayed with a 2 point seat belt. After all you don't want to mess with original equipment.
First off, from a mechanics point of view, that truck sounds bad ass! And is the only dually truck I've ever seen doin doe-nuts on a race track! And second and really I should apologize for how sarcastic I will sound, that truck is too new to have a 2 point belt, in fact it is equipped with a 3 pointer! Sorry rod. Let the 2 point belt saga continue! LOL

InTheRed

First off, from a mechanics point of view, that truck sounds bad ass! And is the only dually truck I've ever seen doin doe-nuts on a race track! And second and really I should apologize for how sarcastic I will sound, that truck is too new to have a 2 point belt, in fact it is equipped with a 3 pointer! Sorry rod. Let the 2 point belt saga continue! LOL

In the "race the truck" campaign ads, they did a massive burnout in the truck, but no donuts... I'm sure that truck could have done donuts as well? And it had slicks/nascar tires.

troutster

I'd love to see that bad boy crashing around Northern NJ. Im sure the driver's here would love the HP to compete with the crazy soccer moms!