They going to fire me tomorrow.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Actually if you're not going to let the drivers sheet it as damaged I think it was the right thing to do
I'm saying it's stupid to not allow drivers to sheet stuff as damaged.

It's like when we process one. Even if you repack a damage you select no repack so the previous facility gets hit for the damage not us. Just silly games

browned out

Management has been very dishonest and unethical in my center in the past. They lied about 2 ways not being sent, placed misleads in cars after drivers have returned to bldg., directed drivers to sheet misleads as CLO. etc. Current Mgmt is not involved.

Cover Your Ass. Send a text on your personal phone to supervisor and stewards phones if you have any doubt. 2 ways disappear when it suits mgmt.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Management has been very dishonest and unethical in my center in the past. They lied about 2 ways not being sent, placed misleads in cars after drivers have returned to bldg., directed drivers to sheet misleads as CLO. etc. Current Mgmt is not involved.

Cover Your Ass. Send a text on your personal phone to supervisor and stewards phones if you have any doubt. 2 ways disappear when it suits mgmt.

2 ways? Are you talking about ODS messages?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Yeah it was a business off route and far past 5pm. I didn't even remember I had it until I got the nasty phone call.

First off. Always sheet any misplaced as missed as soon as you find it. This will be a big red flag. Then the office will call you. They will direct you to deliver it or not. You will forget. That is why you got a call. I will not deliver any. Because it will cause me to miss my deliveries. I love the missed bottom. They need to run 80 miles to get them from me. Most times I leave them at a store. They grab them then. Then after they get it delivered. I then void it in my board

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
yea good point. my problem is that i read too many of these UPS forum convos and now i dont trust management at all. i mean, i like my supe. hes a good guy and i think he generally wants the best for his minions. but ever since i got on BC ive been thinking he is out to get me
And you would be right. Think long, think wrong

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
We do not sheet misloads. I had one yesterday. Sent the misload message in when I found it. Never heard anything for a Sup so I gave it to the clerk when I got in. That is what we have been instructed to do.

Track it sometime, to see how they covered it up.

Holydriver

Had a driver last week literally FREAK out when he saw he had 38 stops on Thursday! Sure he had a lot of miles, but while I was doing my pick ups at around 4:30 I saw him driving back to the center already.
We've got drivers like this too. And the ones with like 80 stops but still working g 11 hours. It's ridiculous

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Whatever happened to the original poster? I don't think he did anything worth getting fired for, just record everything on the car.

milb

Respected Member
Does anyone know what the uniform guidelines are? I have been with ups for 16 years and now they are telling us at our facility that we cant wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. If we do, we will get a warning letter, get suspended, or be sent home for being out of uniform. Does this sound crazy to anybody else?