They said they would hire me?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yet? How bad can it be?
ROFLc.gif

upschuck

The sort that you want and interviewed for may not need as many as some other sorts which is why people who interviewed after you got a job, and you have not yet. Patience and persistence will get you a job

Moist

Oh well....then maybe apply elsewhere. But what do I know....I'm just an overpaid package monkey!
I Would Have Applied Elsewhere A Lonnng Time Ago. Besides If youre A Pkg Handler Unless Youre Married (gotta Watch Kids Whatever) you Pretty Much Need another Job. Yep Wanna Be Just Like You When I grow Up...well Maybe Not JUST like You But Yakno

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I Would Have Applied Elsewhere A Lonnng Time Ago. Besides If youre A Pkg Handler Unless Youre Married (gotta Watch Kids Whatever) you Pretty Much Need another Job. Yep Wanna Be Just Like You When I grow Up...well Maybe Not JUST like You But Yakno
No, I don't know....you couldn't be me if you tried....lol

Moist

No, I don't know....you couldn't be me if you tried....lol
Well If I Spent all Day on Here I Think id Be half Way Tgere Then I just need To Become Overpaid pkg Monkey (which i will). Then I Pretty Much Would Be You Ppl Might Even think Were Brothers (I Know Awkward right?)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well If I Spent all Day on Here I Think id Be half Way Tgere Then I just need To Become Overpaid pkg Monkey (which i will). Then I Pretty Much Would Be You Ppl Might Even think Were Brothers (I Know Awkward right?)

Overpaid at 11/hr starting rate? :rofl:

90 days To The Same Hub And Whenever For Diff Hubs Si Senoir?
If you're asking.,...I'm not 100% sure....I'm not in HR.

turdbrown

Applied for the package handler job and attended the tour and got hired a couple interviews later. HR said they would give me a call to start my training, and after two months I still got no call. My application status is "on file". A friend of mine applied for the same job a month after and started working a week later. Is the hiring system at UPS this flawed? I visited the warehouse three times to talk to HR and they always say the same thing: wait for a call. Should I just give up and search for a job elsewhere?
They are discriminating against you because you are an "OAKLAND SENORS" FAN!!! GOING BACK TO THE OLD AFL DAYS! NICE!