They want yer feeder jobs!!!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Told the wife two days ago it was time to start shopping.

$100 a month that's what I'm willing to spend.
You might look at leasing. No maintenance costs, no loss of depreciation and there are some cheap leases. My car is the only one we lease because I don't put a lot of miles on. Every time I trade it in, I have good residual value that I never have to put money down. Excellent credit and my wife is a hell of a fighter when it comes to contracts.

Might want to explore it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You might look at leasing. No maintenance costs, no loss of depreciation and there are some cheap leases. My car is the only one we lease because I don't put a lot of miles on. Every time I trade it in, I have good residual value that I never have to put money down. Excellent credit and my wife is a hell of a fighter when it comes to contracts.

I drive 25k miles a year. I don't think any lease covers that. Lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I drive 25k miles a year. I don't think any lease covers that. Lol

A typical lease is between 10-15K miles/year. You can buy additional miles but it would probably not be worth it.