Thief , turd ...

Indecisi0n

I love how we are all thiefs , liars and cheats but they are already begging for guys to work the day after thanksgiving. They say we are all about the money but yet they get no volunteers for "the chance to make a lot of cash fast".

:censored2:.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Turdferguson

Oh.. Thought this was a thread calling me a thief. Thought someone had found out what I do at UPS now that I no longer drive and was accusing me of stealing money from UPS by collecting a paycheck. Whew!!!

Sent using sound vibrations from a gassy stomachs

T

Turdferguson

Working at UPS wouldn't need to steal turds. There are a never ending supply of them little brown boogers out there

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
My radio was taken out of my locker and thrown in the toilet. Is that considered a turd burgular. Someone doesn't like me at work. I was the only one without a lock on my locker. My bad! He or she might not like music.

Last edited:

Bottom rung

Here's your burglar

Attachments

• 1412821144924.jpg
    1412821144924.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 118
O

OLDMAN3

From comedian George Carlin:

Alfie said, "Hey I'm gonna go take a :censored2: in your restroom"

George said, "You better not take one of mine!"

Why would you want to take a :censored2:?!?!

If anything you want to leave a :censored2:.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
From comedian George Carlin:

Alfie said, "Hey I'm gonna go take a :censored2: in your restroom"

George said, "You better not take one of mine!"

Why would you want to take a :censored2:?!?!

If anything you want to leave a :censored2:.
I'd like to leave one on my center manager's desk....but I'm much too lady like to drop my drawers in the office :bigsmile2:

Z

ZQXC

My radio was taken out of my locker and thrown in the toilet. Is that considered a turd burgular. Someone doesn't like me at work. I was the only one without a lock on my locker. My bad! He or she might not like music.

Maybe they just don't like that hip hop :censored2: you listen to.

Z

ZQXC

Oh.. Thought this was a thread calling me a thief. Thought someone had found out what I do at UPS now that I no longer drive and was accusing me of stealing money from UPS by collecting a paycheck. Whew!!!

Sent using sound vibrations from a gassy stomachs

Looks like you might want to cut back on the peanuts.

....just saying