Thieves!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When I was a sup, anyone who donated less than $1.00 as a one time donation we were instructed to mark as recurring. The explanation was that 90% wouldn't want to deal with the hassle and the other 10% would be due to paperwork errors. At least that was they excuse they would give.
You were told to forge a document after an employee signed it?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Integrity(not the BC guy) in action right there.
To be fair...it doesn't surprise me. I used to be pretty good friends with a PT sup who has since quit the company. He told me that there were times his center manager would instruct him to go into the.computer and edit everyone's preload time punches by 5 or 10 minutes for the day.

upschuck

To be fair...it doesn't surprise me. I used to be pretty good friends with a PT sup who has since quit the company. He told me that there were times his center manager would instruct him to go into the.computer and edit everyone's preload time punches by 5 or 10 minutes for the day.
I've had more payroll issues during peak, than I ever had. Green checks aren't green anymore.

blkmamba

Unfortunately crap like this happens. I'm only sharing the information as I experienced the same situation from the management side.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not giving anything this year. I'm giving 6 dollars a week so far, they are not getting anymore money from me unless I get a skilled raise or something. :censored2: em.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

(If) and when, you suspect any discrepancies in your paycheck....

Take up the issue with (security) loss prevention.

They have to justify their jobs, somehow.

Everything is logged.... and leaves a trail. :wink2:

-Bug-

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
How do you think they are going to pay for green bananas and stale donuts they have been so gracious to provide for your enjoyment.
I told ya Scoob...we don't get bananas...we get apples and crappy bagels...that I swear they get from Jersey or something because they taste like garbage....lol