Things said in front of customers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sorry, but we live in the YouTube age now. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone. If the encounter is somehow being recorded, her innuendo can easily be edited out and you could wind up looking and sounding like a pervert in front of a worldwide audience before you even make it to your next stop.
Yep. I've had a few "customer" complaints from people who weren't the customers at all. People are nosey and no matter what we are paid most see us as the lowly delivery man that is beneath them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sorry, but we live in the YouTube age now. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone. If the encounter is somehow being recorded, her innuendo can easily be edited out and you could wind up looking and sounding like a pervert in front of a worldwide audience before you even make it to your next stop.

You are so right. All it would take is a woman to have the hots for him, he turn her down and he is worldwide with his comments.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a driver who liked to flirt with this one married receptionist. He did it one day while she was on the phone ---with her husband. Did not work out well for our guy.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If I am having any sort of a conversation with a female customer, I pretend that my wife is standing next to me and behave accordingly. Might sound boring, but its a really good way to stay out of trouble.