moreluck

golden ticket member
My dog can hold "it" for up to 10 hours. I would think that within a 10 hour span there would be a rest room somewhere.:sad:

HazMatMan

I had a couple of drivers that would leave pee bottles in there cars. After going to center team and nothing being done. I took a bottle opened it up and left on centers mangers desk over night with a note on which car it came from. Some reason I dont' have that problem anymore. I working on the guy that likes to dip and spit on the floor where I'm suppose to lay on and work under his dash.

Excellent!! Just goes to show you how far you can get with a little imagination.

Megansman

My dog can hold "it" for up to 10 hours. I would think that within a 10 hour span there would be a rest room somewhere.:sad:

Ok, let's give Fido two cups of coffee, a quart of water and a Monster energy drink and see how he does -- I can hold it 10 hours too if I'm just gonna lay on a rug all night...

HazMatMan

Ok, let's give Fido two cups of coffee, a quart of water and a Monster energy drink and see how he does -- I can hold it 10 hours too if I'm just gonna lay on a rug all night...

Too funny, Megansman, Does he know for sure Fido can hold it in for 10 hours?? does he follow the dog around??? maybe the dog pisses in the toilet when no one is looking...

browniehound

Sorry for the ignorance folks, but what is a DR bag I keep reading about..

A DR bag is short for "Driver Release" bag. Its those plastic bags us drivers use to keep packages dry when its raining out. Luckily, I never had to use one for bathroom purposes. As far as wiping goes, I guess an ASD(Air Shipping Documnet, HazMatMan) would do in a pinch ?:w00t:

Last edited:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
How many people will admit sometimes the pee bottle isn't large enough? Hard to stop once you've started and trying not to end peeing in your shorts before the next stop...

trickpony1

The dog is in HER pen with newspapers down and everything is totally clean & dry when we take her out.

I don't claim to be a veterinarian but I do claim to be an animal lover. Most animals have chosen areas where they go to the bathroom. Their personal living space (crate) isn't one of them. That may be why the papers are clean and dry when you let your dog OUTSIDE. My dog uses the same area of the backyard to do his business and, coincidentally, it is far away from where we normally place his food.
It is not good for any animal (dog, cat, human) to hold their urine for an extended lengths of time as it causes the urine to back up into the kidneys thereby causing renal problems/failure. A dog needs to void their bladder at least every four hours. My dog will wake me up in the middle of the night if it needs to go out. I'm not inconvieneced (sp?) at all because I love my dog and don't want to watch him develop renal problems/failure.
Some people would consider crate training exceedingly cruel.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The dog sleeps with us at night.......on the bed. She holds it herself from about 10 PM (bedtime) 'til 6 or 6:30 AM. She doesn't ask to go out in the middle of the night......I make her go out in the AM. Usually in the AM she's more interested in what's for breakfast.

We only use the pen when we are going to be gone for longer than a couple hours. Under a couple hours, she has the run of the house and I leave the TV on low for her on FOX News. Yes, she's a Republican! My dog is spoiled rotten.

In fact, today the dog is going to the neighbor's house with us so she can watch the Super Bowl with Casey, their beagle.

B

brownknot

I once found a DR bag with crap in it and the dr used his t shirt to wipe himself. that was the worst thing ever I found

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks for that tidbit brownknot and welcome to Browncafe!! WE all enjoy the humor, of things that happen to us at UPS. Hope you take the time to register, its a friendly place!!!! You will enjoy your time spent here!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know the drivers have tons of things that bug them and we preloaders may cause a few of those issues; however we also have things that bother us. . .

1. Add/cuts that are given to us when we are wrapping up our trucks.

2. A huge add with smeared writing so we have no clue where it goes on the truck.

3. Rude drivers who think that you caused all their issues (I don't have this problem but a few loaders on my line do).

4. Supervisors who would rather talk amongst themselves than answer your questions or get you the form the haz mat package that appeared with out papers.

5. Supervisors who load your haz mat package after you set it aside since it was missing the auditor’s signature, date and SLIC (and they load it on a shelf!)

6. Co-workers who when they have empty cages stand around and refuse to help you when you are slammed.

7. Having an hour worth of work taken away (due to a cut) and getting in trouble for having a low PPH.

I am sure there are many more. . .
Stop crying.

over9five

Staff member
Necropost.png