Things that drivers actually do for their customers...

kingOFchester

Oh, well----don't order big :censored2: if you don't want to carry it to your car.

I find it easier to approach life with some compassion. Didn't take much more energy then what was already used to get it out of the truck and up to apartment.

However, compassion ends when it isn't reciprocated for no other reason then they are just a jacka$$.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Floor 4 of an apartment building. Last apartment at end of hall. One of those electric jeep cars kids drive. Lady answers door and says "can we put it in my car?, its for my niece"

Back down hall, down elevator, thru lobby, thru 80% of parking lot, waited for seats to be put down in SUV then loaded it. Her phone rings, she answers and walks away. All I would of wanted was a "Thank you very much". Didn't even get that.

For some reason she seems to have a lot of NI's since then.
It's people like that who make me cynical and dispassionate towards others. One of my New Years resolutions was to be nicer to people and try to complete a RAK a day another was to quit smoking. At least I've been smoke free for 6 months.

Indecisi0n

Had a women order a 140 pound desk which I dropped at the garage and rang. She came running out and said you need to bring this upstairs (stairs on side of the house went to 2nd floor). I laughted and said "have a nice day and left.

Maybe if she asked nicely.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No, she wasn't. Just someone that probably would have had a real difficult time moving this from her apartment to the SUV.
You're a better man than me. Still being positive about the experience. Me, I would've had some smart-assed comment to make while she walked away and then would've blasted her on here. Kudos.

billerz

Had a women order a 140 pound desk which I dropped at the garage and rang. She came running out and said you need to bring this upstairs (stairs on side of the house went to 2nd floor). I laughted and said "have a nice day and left.

The only way I'm helping someone put something in their house is if they are in a wheelchair, I helped the lady at the office because there was almost no way she could have dragged that crap down lol.

Rack em

Made the Podium

The fact that she said you NEED to do anything just pisses me off. Depending on my mood, I would have put it back on the cart and carted it further away from wherever she wanted, then walk away laughing.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

If people ask me nicely I'll put it where they ask...if they demand it I'll drop it at their feet and walk away...Indian people are rude as hell and more than one occasion one of them has told me they "paid extra" and I needed to come in and put together the furniture they had ordered

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
If people ask me nicely I'll put it where they ask...if they demand it I'll drop it at their feet and walk away...Indian people are rude as hell and more than one occasion one of them has told me they "paid extra" and I needed to come in and put together the furniture they had ordered
I've heard that. Just chuckled and walked away.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I sure hope they got a refund for "paying extra" and you not taking an hour out of your day to set up their futon.

Oh crap guys we might be in trouble... What if the new amazon drivers offer set up as well!!! UPS is surely going out of business

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Going back to the GameStop in the afternoon is against the methods when you have the pickup scheduled in the morning.

OMG-----do you think they'll fire me?

I have the afternoon pickup at Staples, which is in the same complex as Gamestop, so I am not going out of my way when I go out of my way to take care of them.