Things that really annoy me or pet peeves

moreluck

golden ticket member
I always love the "EXCUSE me", when the tone of voice not a sincere apology, but let me immediately interrupt your
conversation.
I have been talking to a sales person, when someone walks up and uses "EXCUSE me, I need immediate assistance, and to heck with this other person you were helping.

This happens at Home Depot & Lowe's a lot. We've made a few enemies there by speaking up for our rights after we had waited for our turn to speak to a helper. It's amazing how many times we get the dirty look (from the offending customer) and we're the ones being offended. I hate pompous people. (Yes, Integrity, I said 'hate' !)

rod

Retired 22 years
I hate all this new high tech-circut board (brain box) crap. As of this moment I have a 7 year old dual fuel furnace that supposedly needs a complete new circut board ($1,000) just because it failed to switch over one time. No one that I have found from the factory who built this POS to my heating contractor has any idea how to fix it---only just replace it. I have an $800 Sears (low milage) treadmill that is gathering dust downstairs because Sears wants $500 to replace--you guessed it-- the circut board. If I could get the wife to cut-split and haul wood I would put in a wood stove.

P

pickup

I hate all this new high tech-circut board (brain box) crap. As of this moment I have a 7 year old dual fuel furnace that supposedly needs a complete new circut board ($1,000) just because it failed to switch over one time. No one that I have found from the factory who built this POS to my heating contractor has any idea how to fix it---only just replace it. I have an $800 Sears (low milage) treadmill that is gathering dust downstairs because Sears wants $500 to replace--you guessed it-- the circut board. If I could get the wife to cut-split and haul wood I would put in a wood stove.

A wife that can't cut-split and haul wood??? Is her circuit board broken too?

old levi's

blank space
People that walk around with no awareness of their surroundings because they are staring at the little screen of a
phone almost as if their entire reason for living was on that little display.

Guys that wear a stocking cap in the middle of the summer pulled down over some greasy hair that looks like it hasn't been washed in weeks. What the hell is that: fashion?

ups1990

The different color tops on gallons of milk. I usually buy 2% milk at Trader Joe's with the pink cap but had to go a different store and got a gallon with the pink cap and turns out it was skim milk. Isn't there a federal agency who oversees this stuff.

When the chain on our trucks get lodged inside the rear bumper. Man, I hate that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The different color tops on gallons of milk. I usually buy 2% milk at Trader Joe's with the pink cap but had to go a different store and got a gallon with the pink cap and turns out it was skim milk. Isn't there a federal agency who oversees this stuff.

When the chain on our trucks get lodged inside the rear bumper. Man, I hate that.

Gee, Obama has appointed a Czar for every flippin' thing, I'm appalled that there isn't a Milk Cap Czar !! Write your congressperson!

Aside: the bread bags have different colored closing thingies. Those are related to freshness.......
Fresh on Monday - blue
Tues. -green
No Weds. deliveries
Fresh on Thurs. - red
Fri. - white
Sat. - yellow

Maybe the different color caps are a freshness thing too?