Things you can get Dq'd for within your 30

platinum9898

You can get DQ for literally anything...it's all up to management and the center manager if they want you point blank. Keep a positive attitude. Work smart and hard. Work through your lunch if you have to. The most important thing is drive/work safe. Don't crash don't have late airs, don't lie and don't get injured. You will pass

Sent using BrownCafe App

By The Book

I don't even acknowledge the negativity . Thanks Brotha !!!!
What kind of steward would I be if I let everyone fend for themselves. I mentor new drivers and go out on route with them in their 30 to give them a drivers perspective. My goal is for all new hires to be successful. When someone doesn't its hard on them when they get disqualified. Some won't make it but I will put my best foot forward to make sure they do.

TheKingOfQueens

What kind of steward would I be if I let everyone fend for themselves. I mentor new drivers and go out on route with them in their 30 to give them a drivers perspective. My goal is for all new hires to be successful. When someone doesn't its hard on them when they get disqualified. Some won't make it but I will put my best foot forward to make sure they do.

Can you get dq'd for delivering packages through your break ?

Fedex Guy

Don't give anyone shocker inside your first 30 days. After that go right ahead.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

ManInBrown

No accidents
No injuries
Show up every day-Dont book off sick
Dont hide stops that you couldn't find earlier in the day, to avoid going back