Things you think about at work

ups1990

I think about solving world hunger.
Eliminating global warming.
Escalating health care.
USA energy self sufficiency.

iowa boy

Cant believe no one else has said this so far, but how about beer ? That keeps me going for a long time:surprised:.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

I'll put this post here and on the radio preferences thread

I hunt around for old songs
they're so good to hear again
think about how it was
Imagine how it might have been

taken from late night radio, performed by John Denver on his Windsong Albulm

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
lot's of distractions with a mall route. when i'm in the mall it's usually "stay focused and keep moving." I have very little windshield time so I don't have time to dwell much.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Lets see.....The latest problem at home that I have to pay to solve, GEEEZ why is that guy driving down the median backwards? There's oscar the oak tree. Hmmm that a sharp looking BMW. Opps, I need to move over to the left lane to avoid the ski jump... Come on buddy, pass me, and quit riding my rear trl. God another $%^&$ on 285........ And that just in one mile- only 401 more to go.

rod

Retired 22 years
Lets see.....The latest problem at home that I have to pay to solve, GEEEZ why is that guy driving down the median backwards? There's oscar the oak tree. Hmmm that a sharp looking BMW. Opps, I need to move over to the left lane to avoid the ski jump... Come on buddy, pass me, and quit riding my rear trl. God another $%^&$ on 285........ And that just in one mile- only 401 more to go.

Be honest now-- what you are really thinking is "Does that good looking gal pulling along side of me have a mini-skirt on?:wink2:

DS

Fenderbender
Things I think about at work...hmmm what would make a good thread in the bc?
Things I think about in my truck?
If I won the lottery?
Those weird ups rules?
The Filthiest grossest nastiest places?
Things I know about my truck that would piss off my cover driver?