Things you think about at work

M

Mike23

Things I think about at work...hmmm what would make a good thread in the bc?
Things I think about in my truck?
If I won the lottery?
Those weird ups rules?
The Filthiest grossest nastiest places?
Things I know about my truck that would piss off my cover driver?

Oh, thanks for reminding me!

What would make a good BC post ;)

Where am I in The Dark Tower series again? Am I at a good spot? I forget...maybe I'll listen to it for a bit during break (I hate carrying books so just download them onto an IPOD and listen during lunch...oh and b4 bed of course!)

Will I get back before 2000 to actually cook dinner or am I eatting cereal again?

How scared DS would be if I transferred to their hub ;)

Also the filthiest, grossest, nastiest places wasn't my idea!

S

speeddemon

I am always thinking, "Are those guys up in Atlanta really that ignorant to what is going on?"

Big Babooba

I thought up a dirty limerick today.:happy2: I can't post it here though. I don't want to be banned for life!:surprised:

There once was a girl named Doris.
Who had a ......:anxious:

bigbrownhen

I was driving along to day thinking about something, and thought to myself " I should put that in the what I think about at work thread", but then I forgot what I was thinking about. LOL, It's a blonde thing, sorry.

christian c

when im loading, i think of how my life sucks and how ****ty this job is, how i've burned bridges at much better jobs, how i hate management, and what my life has become....for the first half of the shift. The second half im focused on what the drivers will think of my load job when they walk into the truck (a couple of my drivers are very particular in where stuff goes and I try to oblige as best as possible). The best part of my job is when the drivers come in, and they give me some sort of recognition for a good job and I know i made their day easier. I usually clock out in a good mood.

M

Mike23

I was driving along to day thinking about something, and thought to myself " I should put that in the what I think about at work thread", but then I forgot what I was thinking about. LOL, It's a blonde thing, sorry.

I did that too! I think I forgot it because I talked to management and then my brain shrunk :(