Things You Will Never Hear Said at UPS....

Bad Gas!

Things you won't here at UPS:

1. I understand if you don't make 9.5 because your heavy today...LOL
2. We are going by senoirity in giving days off today...LOL
3. We will send you some help with your over 70's when you call us....LOL
4. We have reviewed the time allowances on your route....and you gained an hour.It was our mistake ..sorry..
5. Be careful in that thunderstorm/tornado today...
6. The mgt team will stop screwing up your route with add/cuts five min.s before you leave building..
7. We are sorry you were missing pkgs today and lost time looking for these pkgs.Therefore we will code extra time allowance for each missing stop you had.
8. The DM wishes to apologize to each driver in the center because he knows in his(her) heart(if he had one) that probably 3 out 5 days a week the drivers are getting shafted.Furthermore, he wishes to apologize to the mgt team for being arogant and disrespectful to them..
9. Have an unsafe day..Drive like heck!...LOL

DS

Fenderbender
You have the sniffles? ok stay home and get some rest.
Weve reached our peak,relax there is no more need for improvement
Do you mind if I dont ride with you today and just say I did?
You were way too efficient yesterday,slow down
If you need help,just call...oh hang on I have heard that one
We had such a great peak,we are giving everyone $5,000 just to show how much we appreciate your efforts
I like this thread

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
We never give extra stops to the fastest workers.

When you get done early, We won't ask you to to help out.

Your preloader called in sick and your load is jacked---you want to take the day off?

deathracer

i actually hear a thank you from one of the sups, not mine but he's a cool guy im guessing new to supervising but i heard he's been with the company for a few years. i have also heard "well send you help if you get backed up" never happens unless they complain im stopping the belt too much.
i have never heard "thanks for calling in sick we appreciate it comeback when you are ready" i usually get a feeling like if they are gonna nail me to a cross the next day, or they make it sound like i stabbed them in the back. i mean do they seriously want me to go in sick and get 10 more ppl sick, not to mention the customers that can also get sick if i end up sneezing or coughing on their packages.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
you can drive this rte and your jumper will be the regular driver

we gave you 160 stops today but you can have your jumper all day long

I personally made sure that your loader loaded in perfect sequence, you don't have to sort anything today

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We will send some one over right away to get that miss-load from you. We definately don't want you to go out of your way.