Things you wish people knew about packages. . .

aspenleaf

If I get it yea it'd be twi/midnight, I wish they had midnight/preload (actually preload/day sort would be the best I think lol)...that'd be my favorite, but no dice. I like the preload (much as I complain about PAS), but hey full time is full time. The way they're doing things now I'd rather stay union I think, I mean I think supervision would be a challenge but the simple fact is theres more money in the 22.3 job than a part time supe (granted I could go for a full time one...maybe, I've heard PT supe is dead end).

I guess I just want a change. If I could be moved around the preload (since ANYONE can load now lol) now and then to different jobs I think it'd break up the monotony of it, but that'll never happen.

Goodluck! I will miss you as a fellow preloader. . .but if you can get a combo job that would so much better for you. Yes we all know a dog can load our trucks. Any fool can actually; so I have been told by management. The drivers don't agree and if they get a good loader they seem much happier than those who have to re-work the whole truck to find NDA tossed into the load.

I have a question for the drivers: What do you think about those long tubes (very long over 6+ feet) that seem to break in the middle. We are told to tape 'em and load them but things seem broken and they always look like they traveled around the world a few hundred times before they get to us loaders.

Sammie

This is a "packaging" story of sorts...

Many people have businesses in their homes and request UPS sales people to come out and set up an account for them.

We have a section of town called Capitol Hill where one will find many alternative life styles. A gentleman from this neighborhood called UPS and requested that someone come to his home and set up an account.

He answered the door, unconcerned as the day he was born, wearing clear plastic, see through clothing.

And how was your day?