think your package car is nasty?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by City Driver, Sep 22, 2009.

1. City Driver

City Driver New Member

this is a quote from another site.....i wont link to it cuz i dont think were suppose to do that

2. City Driver

City Driver New Member

by the way first person to link this to me pissing everywhere i go gets a prize

*looks at STUG*

3. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

Gag me with a crankshaft.

4. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

I would think that once the engine heats up wouldn't the smell of pee permeate through the cab?

I can tell this community right now I have never "yanked" in my PC (wink-wink).

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I think this thread is nasty.......!

6. over9five

Make sure you never do. Many of the PCs now have hidden cameras. I have found them hidden in the wiring harnesses in the package compartment.

7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Is that against the rules?

8. over9five

I suppose it's alright if you're on break or lunch, but do you really want your center manager watching you..... do......whatever?

All I'm saying is find the camera, and put a box in front of it while you're .... busy.

9. Mike23

Mike23 Guest

Or you could whip it out and pee in a bottle right in front of it, let it 'slip' and 'accidentally' cover the camera with it?

10. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

Yesterday on route, I was hearing a beeping sound every 10 seconds or so for several hours in the cab. What could this have been? The driver doing 46B also had the same noise (he took a few stops off of me)

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

ODS-E

12. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

Ah. :knockedout: