Thinking about quitting (ASAP)

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
oh come on, leave the pusswack alone, how would you feel going to mommies basement, jobless and have to ask her to make ur car note next week.

worthless ass generation...........................

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
So i have been working at UPS for about three months in the Preload (Ive been unloading almost the entire time except for 3 days where i loaded the trucks) and im thinking about quitting. I feel like i am destroying my shoulder and my back has been giving me an insane amount of pain. and im only 21 so i really dont feel like crippling myself to young.

Would i call my supervisor to tell him im quitting or someone else?

also would it be bad to not give my two weeks notice?

I really enjoyed my job, it just caused me alot of pain, so i would like to leave on a good note.
Wanna be my peak helper?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif

PDevolt

lmao at all the replies. This job was just a temporary job until i went back to college. i had no intentions of ever staying here long term. but i had three recommendations for the job so i didn't want to leave on a bad note.

i payed for my own :censored2:ty little car, pay all the payments for my car and i also pay for my entire college tuition myself (no loans, grants, scholarships). no money from mommy, so no warm plate of cookies from her either *tear* *tear*

also i have already had shoulder and knee surgery and suffer from arthritis and fibromyalgia. so you can quit thinking im a little puss who couldnt handle the work ^^ i just dont want to :censored2: myself even more then i already have.

And just because i am thinking of quitting after only 3 months does not mean im part of this "worthless generation"

PT Car Washer

You may be too smart for this job. A lot of people end up in a much better position after leaving UPS. It is a good experience to know what real work is like and to go look for something better.

Nostromo

lmao at all the replies. This job was just a temporary job until i went back to college. i had no intentions of ever staying here long term. but i had three recommendations for the job so i didn't want to leave on a bad note.

i payed for my own :censored2:ty little car, pay all the payments for my car and i also pay for my entire college tuition myself (no loans, grants, scholarships). no money from mommy, so no warm plate of cookies from her either *tear* *tear*

also i have already had shoulder and knee surgery and suffer from arthritis and fibromyalgia. so you can quit thinking im a little puss who couldnt handle the work ^^ i just dont want to :censored2: myself even more then i already have.

And just because i am thinking of quitting after only 3 months does not mean im part of this "worthless generation"
Your 21 and don't know how to quit a job on good terms? Guess that college education is coming in handy.

You've Got Mail

I think I'm pretty smart. Associates degree in Business and was working on a Bachelors in Chemistry.

My passion is driving, racing rather. I figure driving for UPS is as close as I'll get to being paid to drive.

PDevolt

Your 21 and don't know how to quit a job on good terms? Guess that college education is coming in handy.

Yah know it's different for every employer. Sometimes they don't really care about the whole 2 week notice thing and sometime they REALLY care about it. One of the jobs I quit just told me to not clock in and let me go that day. While another job didn't want to give me my last paycheck because I didn't give them a full 2 week notice. It has nothing to do with my college education. I just wanted to know how UPS would react if I quit without notice

Nostromo

Yah know it's different for every employer. Sometimes they don't really care about the whole 2 week notice thing and sometime they REALLY care about it. One of the jobs I quit just told me to not clock in and let me go that day. While another job didn't want to give me my last paycheck because I didn't give them a full 2 week notice. It has nothing to do with my college education. I just wanted to know how UPS would react if I quit without notice
Well you should do what the right thing would be to do give your two weeks notice and if they let you go then so be it but you did it the right way. Doesn't matter really you won't be getting a job at ups again. So if you had a past experience where the employer held your check because you didn't give a 2 weeks notice wouldn't that be a sign to maybe CYA with this job and put your two weeks in? <--- what are you going to college for if you can't put some basic things into play.

Z

ZQXC

How many jobs have you quit.......
Starting to see a pattern here