Thinking back to the days i couldnt visualize everything around me feels weird

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My favorite thing is those long driveways that I see from the road in my car and I wonder what is at the end. When delivering, we get to SEE what's there, whether a historic old house, or a mansion, or a place where you feel like you're on the set of The Hills Have Eyes. Lol.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
My favorite thing is those long driveways that I see from the road in my car and I wonder what is at the end. When delivering, we get to SEE what's there, whether a historic old house, or a mansion, or a place where you feel like you're on the set of The Hills Have Eyes. Lol.

......or a single wide with a blue tarp over the roof, Camaro on blocks, and chickens running free around the yard

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
......or a single wide with a blue tarp over the roof, Camaro on blocks, and chickens running free around the yard

Yep. Or a place I delivered to once that gave me the creeps driving up the gravel driveway. When I turned off my truck I started seeing something moving all around outside. About 15 mangy dogs came crawling out from under all the cars on blocks

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Every drive by the off ramp exit if you take a highway to get to your area because, your in lala land daydreaming about the million of things you would rather be doing?

Ms.PacMan

The word that comes to mind for me is 'embedded'. I've noticed that I also look at things differently when I'm in a unfamiliar city, like finding a short cut around construction (walking or driving), using a skywalk, a different entrance, seeing just a sliver of a package car parked at a dock 200 ft down an alley off a busy street.

It feels almost like a mission to get my bearings in an unfamiliar place.

Dr.Brownz

I know what you mean: you learn all the details of blocks that used to be a mystery and pretty soon the world seems tiny; I only know the small town the center is based In; ; old man cover driver knows every area here must feel crazy to know every place in a 250 square mile area